Original Chords Of Woh Lamhey Unplugged

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by BIG_EVIL, Nov 22, 2004.

1. framed

framed New Member

woh lamhay.

real version is .

G#m - F# - E

other possible progressions.
    Dm - Bb - C
    Am - G - F
    C#m - B - A

just try em all to check which one suits your vocalists!

2. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

^^^^ thats a bad practice in general... though no one in JAL is talented enough to choose a key to suit a song.. so some of the other keys may suit the song more than the original.. but in general its a bad idea.

3. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

:shock:
    wow that guitar playin is amazing, jayswami. wt guitar are u using?
    the strumming sounded almost the same as the real unplugged version.good job :shock:

4. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

a very old indian givson guitar i saved from being trashed by this girl 2 years back. i dont respect that jal guitarist whats his name gopher or duffer... all his guitar pieces are intermediate level.. which is why i can play them..

5. Shane

Shane New Member

hey jayswami...dude u r too good with ur guitar. now tell me, which chords you used for Lamhey in your recording?? and the finger positions also.thanks dude

6. Liquid

Liquid New Member

lol...jay...u dont like gohar because his work is intermediate??...lol...thats one reason why i love his music...its not too complicated...and it sounds amazing!!

plz...can u help me out with the CD version of the song?

7. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

the guitaring was goood..not better than mine...but YOUR VOCALS SUCK!!!

8. nadish

nadish Active Member

That's nice work done by big evil

9. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

I hv figured out original strumming pattern but it is hard 2 write. Will post mp3.

10. Orange Guitar

I hv figured out original strumming pattern but it is hard 2 write (this includes mutes). Will post mp3.

11. Liquid

Liquid New Member

yea plz explain the strumming patern...with like a breakdown plz :D..

it really helps for us newbies :S

12. Orange Guitar

i will be posting a mp3 file ofr that. Maybe tomorrow.

13. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

@Liquid, why dont u refer to the mp3 thats already been posted by jayswami?

14. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

cool looking fwd to hearing that

15. Orange Guitar

Man! the strumming includes mutes. Pattern that Jayswami posted was very good but it didn't include mutes. Look! (In unplugged version) after strumming barre chords D U he suddenly mutes the chord from left hand. It is just for the moment and then the strummiing carries on normally.

16. BIG_EVIL

i agree wid orange_ guitar...the strumming has mutes......i will post my audio clip to ..:D

17. Orange Guitar

Well Jayswami! Wt do u say?

18. Orange Guitar

Atif Aslam Bheegee Yaden is not based upon Muted strumming. It is normally played. Only Jal unpluged version includes mutes.

19. Liquid

Liquid New Member

oh i already looked at jay the greats audio clip.....i mean it sounds amazing...but my ears arent trained that good ( yet :p )....

so it helps to see it on paper with a breakdown...with beats and all.......maybe its just me :S

20. BIG_EVIL

Ur Vocals Suck, Jay