Only for Gals

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by HELL_IS_HERE, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

WHEN THE DEVIL stays SILENT you know something BIG is coming

Prooves its women themselft inflicting pain on themself to get picked by MEN

The world is our urinal. ------- Coz we have no problem doing it in open, and its easier for us to do so, unlike women, if it was possible evn they would do it……..We can be president. --- If women were more intelligent and strong, they could become too….We can never be pregnant ---- Women seem to love the fact that they can get pregnant! But men suffer more after making someone pregnant We can wear a white T-shirt to a waterpark. ---- Who asked women not to---- We would love to see that..We can wear NO T-shirt to a waterpark. ---- I see the same thing as above… It is women who don’t want to show… We didn’t forbid you from it…….People never stare at our chest when 're talking to us. ---- Coz we have nothing special out there, But people do stare at our crotch!! ..New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. ---- Who said it doesn’t!!!!One mood -- all the time. ---- That’s coz u don’t stay with them 24/7 the way you stay with women...Phone conversations are over in 30seconds flat. ---- Got better Job to do than speak **** on Phone( I am an exeption here!!!)
    A five-day vacation requires only onesuitcase. ----- We don’t mind if the gal wears just 2 stuffs on em!!...We get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. – Women hardly have it...If someone forgets to invite us, he or she can still be our friend. --- We don’t give a damn about silly stuffs, and stop peaking to people...Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. --- Not for all...We almost never have strap problems in public. --- Should see Sachin Tendulkar...Everything on our face stays its original color. ---- Not the beard...The same hairstyle lasts for years,maybe decades. --- Does that matter..We only have to shave our face and neck. --- Not all Salman and Sanjay shave other parts too… and some gals don’t shave anything..We can play with toys all our life. ---- Coz we keep growing and changing our toys, unlike women who are stuk to the old stuffs..One wallet and one pair of shoes one color for all seasons. --- Who aske you not to do the same..We can do festive shopping for 25 relatives in 25 minutes. --- Time does matter

2. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

WHAT THE HELL IS THE THREAD STILL DOIN HERE????
    it should be deleted now.... the purpose has been served...
    she wanted payback and mr scary and i almost got banned, aint that enough payback for a joke???

3. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Cool it DEATH gals getting angry is really cool and cute .... take fun out of it ...

4. death angel

BHAI JAAN
    i was.....
    but getting warned about being banned (and that too for throwing on a south indian accent ) aint realy a turn on......

5. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

i hav a feelin dat neo is a southindian :think: :think:

6. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

@ death - haha,......... no one's asking u to get turned on here.... mannn,.. wat made u even write that ,.. :p:

7. death angel

cant you ever brave the world???
    apas me batein karo. bi*tch about guys. dont let them know. the safest way.

8. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

Cool so am I, if we or any other fellow native Southies wanna meet up or some ****....free dosas, sambar and idlies for all!!

:aggre:

What i find common is that women complain alot saying they want to be treated equally like men, when they get a taste of how men are treated equally, they just want to be treated differently. Don't mean to sound ***ist in anyway, but women are never satisfied.

9. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

cool....i luv idli and dosas...but aint a southindian....am i still invited????

10. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

K,.. am not in support for HELLISHERE,... but would definitely like to post ma comments on this funy post of Nanda's,..

hmm,.. so as of yr post,... dude,.. u dont like normal girls, wat u would love girls to be as is,..

>Girl whose got enuff stuff to treat world as urinal.
    >Girl who can make YOU pregnant and help u suffer less on being the other side. :p:
    >Girl who could go around topless in a waterpark. [Hmm this is good,.. but old. :-(]
    >Girl without nice twosome's,... so no one would stare at their chests.
    >Hmm,. u want yr girl to be with u 24x7?? N do wat? Write a thesis on yr abnormal behaviours??

Hmm,... other things do make sense.

11. Mr. Scary

why not, but you bring the chai!

12. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

ok...no probs here.....err....1 ques....south indians prefer elayachi chai...or masala chai.....or lemon chai......?????

13. Mr. Scary

I have no idea, how bout a little of each?

ANYWAY get back to topic before i get banned...can you imagine this board without THE SCARY???!

I'd like to ask the women here, what would make guys better in your eyes? If they were more emotional? Is it the lack of a strong sentimental emotional side of men that divides men and women? Hell is Here, i seriously dont understand what's the base of your argument, are you wishing for men to change?

14. death angel

it seems you missed this post of mine here it is again

15. Mr. Scary

^ LOL!!!

If my woman ever started bickering such philosphies id discipline her scary style. Its not like guys are taking the time to make PRO-MALE threads.

16. death angel

chhod yaar otherwise shell again go whimpering to lord neo and make him ban us...
    i dont wanna be banned.....
    the sites too good to be sacrificed for an eccentric feminist who doesnt even know the diff between a real social issue and a joke...

17. Mr. Scary

Just wait! JUST WAIT!! Today im going to convince Mrs.Scary to register to these boards (hopefully she'll join even though she hates message boards). Then hell will break loose.

18. death angel

and yeah....
    no matter what they might think what girls are today is thanx to what MEN made them...
    if i do 'injustice' to a woman today she goes to court where there's a male who's willing to listen to her shi*t... If its a Female judge shes there coz her husband didnt beat her to death when she thought of doing a job... If she is able to fight him off its thanx to her dad(again a male) who didnt beat her mom to **** when she tried to make her imbibe modern culture. so you see its all upon who is physically stronger which is.......you know.

im not saying that women should not fight for their rights or anything. Im saying they shouldnt abuse those whove given them power...

I dunno how all these ideas popped into my head today.. i never talk about females like this (except in ma poems!!)..

Maybe coz i dont consider females females i consider them human....

and it is when "PPL" show up to remind us there's a diff between males and females that all this CRAP starts...
    i mean i KNOW that the girls of IGT never felt cheated or dishonoured simply because of the reason that they are female.

But when ppl like Hellisme are their to remind them of the "injustices" (and drill into their minds that a jokes not a joke but an injustice) peace can never be gained.

I HATE FEMINISTS.
    I ABHOR FEMINISTS.

19. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

DUNIYA MEIN BAHUT PAAP HOTA HAIN !!

the FAMOUS dharmatma quote in pink for the ladies.

20. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey death i agree that we should treat females like humans and not as a special entity. I would say i totally agree and thats what ive preached ..... I my place i behave the same way if gals are there or guys r there .... if i walk in my undies in front of guys i do it in front of gals too ...... But there r lots of guys with idiotic mentality who say .... "Abhe ladkiyon ke samne ese mat behave kar yar" That sucks ...
    But i dont agree that we r the people who give them the right ...... Its their own ..... we had just snatched it before ...... Now we need to let them have whts theirs ...
    A female Judges Husband doesnt own here to say what she should be doing nor does he have any right to beat her.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.