one last breath cover(six feet from the edge)-creed

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by guitarist_gal, Aug 6, 2007.

1. jazzbox

jazzbox His X Ln C 1000CC

well guitar_girl next time when u record sumthin ..please put off ur fan :p

2. guitarist_gal

guitarist_gal New Member

i did switch the fan off...honestly....and people...there are two different members on igt....i am guitarist_gal...there s another one called guitar_gal..thts not me...dont get confused... :p...i did download FL but its so intricate..i cud nt figure out how to use it.... :(

UjSen likes this.
  3. jazzbox

jazzbox His X Ln C 1000CC

what about the manuals larki :p

keep read yar

4. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

wonderfully done!! reps to u>>

5. guitarist_gal

guitarist_gal New Member

thanks ujsen...:)

6. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

personally nothin great but this is to jazzbox or wateva do u even know who is creeds guitarist,and do u even know which band is he in now do u even know hes got best guitarist award fr 3 years...........and do u even even 10 creeds songs or alter bridges song or fr that matter do u know wat alter bridge is or do u know who myles kennedy is....if u really don keep ur mouths shut and don ever compare him wid anyone....................

7. guitarist_gal

guitarist_gal New Member

okay...point proven...you re the BIG MAN..:p

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Anyone who has Kirk Hammett as his guitar idol deserves to be bukaked on.

Mark Tremonti apparently admitted that KH was his idol.

9. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

yeah he was deeply influenced by metallica specifically master of puppets.........know wat wen he started learnin guitar he said he was really disappointed cuz they taught him mary had a lil lamb wen he wanted to play master of puppets so he bought some tab books and learnt the guitar in wat we call the real way.........

10. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hes even got a signature wah wah so very characteristic of the real metallica sound..
    know wat once kirk said
    "they gotta cut ma feet to stop me frm usin wah"
    well tremonti started frm a cheap gibson les paul copy and has a prs signature series and also a martin acoustic series but its never been confirmed...he also got a signatured guitar frm kirk himself

11. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hey i wanted to know why am i a tabber even though i never submitted any tabs

12. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I think you need to check out the meaning of bukkake.

13. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

didnt read it fully jus read the last line anyways i really think kirk hammet is an awesome player but mustaine was anyday better and tremonti is god

14. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

*bukkakes on radicalz_adi*

:RollLol:

15. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

man didnt like it....wasnt a gr8 joke anyways....and yh KH is good wateva u say..wat i say is that ur a dumbass if u think KH is not gud.....jus havin loads of points dosent prove u rite.......

16. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

LOL
    Points?

You mean the IGT dollars?

:RollLol:

17. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

Alpha, kid pwns thee?

18. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hmmm come to the point why du yu think one who considers kh as an idol deservers to get a bukkake

19. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Who?
    Where?
    How?

20. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

???????????????????????