O sanam - Lucky ali

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by shivi0401, Oct 21, 2006.

1. shivi0401

shivi0401 New Member

2. jozko

jozko Banned

good one again shivi. Volume low again. maynot be entirely due to poor mic. Put a screenshot of you computers recording control panel settings. Lot of computer experts here. They might be able to suggest best settings, Good work. Tempo bit slow?? great song, enjoyed! rgds

3. shivi0401

shivi0401 New Member

dude ...thx a ton ...i figured out the problem...its in the recording s/w ....the volume level is low....no hassles ...the wave file is fine ...all i had to do was load the wave again , increase the volume and save it. Check out the song again ..ive re-loaded the other songs as well ... chek em out too ...man u sure are a life-saver ...thx again !!!!!

4. arparwan

arparwan New Member

guitaring is good... but cant hear ur recording man..... anyways good effort....
    at times ur singing is out of tune

5. shivi0401

shivi0401 New Member

i gues my tempo is a lil too slow in mosta the songs ...problem is tryin to concentrate too hard on the song wid the mic infront of u ...gues ill get over it soon :) ..shal take take to be in tune ..thx