Notes for Mouth organ (Harmonica)

Discussion in 'Misc Musical Instruments' started by buntyindia, Sep 4, 2006.

1. buntyindia

buntyindia New Member

HI to all IGTians !

I need starting guide & notes for Mouth Organ

can u please help

BuntyIndia

2. buntyindia

buntyindia New Member

No Answers?

No one know how to play Harmonica? Strange

Please help guys

3. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

4. jozko

jozko Banned

Let me know if u come across good source to learn harmonica. I have a Cmajor one.

Some good songs that comes to mind are
    1. Apna dil to aawara - solva saal - dev anand movie. I think RD played harmonica in it.
    2. Sholay - yeh dosti
    3. Soldier Soldier - Bobby Deol movie
    4. My heart will go on from Titanic etc etc.

5. aniljoshua

aniljoshua New Member

hi bunty did u get them wht u wanted if yes please post them here...............................neil

6. prasannakumar

prasannakumar New Member

hi guys...i am a mouth organ player...hv been playing quiet a few numbers...can share some if anyone is interested...
    1.aate jaate - Maine pyaar kiya
    2. main koyi aisa geet gaaoon.. -

7. Deepblast

Deepblast New Member

hi prasanna,
    can u share mouth organ notes with me , will be gratefull to u and if u can share some other source also

With Regards

8. leodear@sify.co

leodear@sify.co New Member

can you fwd some to me will be grateful to you

hi i am dharam and will be grateful to you if you frward it to me buddy...wil see if i can also send some of mouth organ notes

9. lucky_che

lucky_che New Member

for free mouth organ tutorial, and many english hindi songs notes of mouthorgan song

for free mouth organ tutorial, and many english hindi songs notes of mouthorgan songs , you may visit www.mouth-organ.blogspot.com

songs like -
    Dil ne dil ko pukara
    Titanic
    Kuch kuch hota hai
    Hai apna dil to aawara
    Tune mujhe pechana nahi
    Kyun chalti hai pawan

10. vssuryawanshi

vssuryawanshi New Member

Hello friends,
    I also need it .if anybody have.
    pls post it ASAP

11. chirag171987

chirag171987 New Member

Hi,

I m a newbie trying to learn harmonica. I have Hohner's D chord mouth organ. It would be really great if you can help me with a few notes (D chord) of hindi songs...

@Prasanna: You had mentioned that you have some songs. It wud be really grt if you can help me with it...

Pls friends u can mail me on chiragrathod@in.com

Thanks in advance

12. palican

palican New Member

Harmonica Tabs

Hi,

I have a 10 hole diatomic harmonica and would greatly appreciate it if I can get notes/ tabs for the harmonica. I am just starting off and would love all the help I can get. There was mention of folks having notes for some hindi songs. If you don't mind sharing can you replay to my post of email me at palican@gmail.com

Thank you,
    Shelly

13. Praskris

Praskris New Member

Notes for 'hai apna dil to awara'

Hello all, i just joined the site today. I have just bought my 10 hole diatonic harmonica too. I would really appreciate if someone could post notes for a scale of C harmonica. I am specially looking for th song 'hai apna dil to awara' . Thought it would be a great first song to learn.

Thanks
    Prasanna

14. susanthom

susanthom New Member

It's said that it's not hard to learn harmonica, so be easy.
    Here, I recomment you a song to play by beginner: Songs of the Irish Whistle
    Looking forward to your performance.

15. Vader

Vader New Member

Dont search for harmonica notes... just search for the notes and play them on the harmonica
    shouldnt be too hard to find them

16. Joddha

Joddha New Member

Thn y are you waiting for?

I am interested to know....
    would you please share?
    you may join to our community.......

17. ubergon

ubergon New Member

Its not that easy to learn Harmonica. People usually think that it is a small instrument so learning it would be easy but most of the time they end up losing interest when they can't even blow the right hole.

Keep practicing. I would suggest learning Blues Harmonica first. If buying a new one then make sure it is tuned in C.

18. harshul3311

harshul3311 New Member

HARPTABS.COM ,under the hindi section,, i have posted a few there..................

19. guitartar

guitartar New Member