North Korea may conduct another nuclear test

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Oct 9, 2006.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

The chief of South Korea's intelligence agency told lawmakers on Monday it was possible that North Korea would carry out a second nuclear test, Seoul's Yonhap news agency quoted one MP as saying.

The lawmaker also quoted Kim Seung-gyu, head of the National Intelligence Service, as telling a closed-door parliamentary committee meeting that unusual signs had been detected at a North Korean town Monday afternoon.

Earlier in the day, North Korea announced that it had successfully conducted an underground nuclear test.

2. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

hell if US doesnt disarm their nuclear power....then nobody else can be forced to abandon their plans coz they r protecting themselves just in case uncle sam gets too greedy

3. rohit

rohit New Member

yes like india and pakistan did nucular;) ;) tests noth korea also has right to do it.and until US does not disarm itself from nucular weapons it has no right to tell N.korea what to do.
    though US can put sanctions on N.Korea.

4. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Koreans are on a pwnage.

5. Ho ho ho US War on terra making a world a safer place...................indeed.

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Fvcking Indians condemning Koreans!
    How dare they?

7. shak

shak Harrr!

i wouldnt belive anything coming from pyongyand unless an independant source confirms it .. its such a country that not always has what it claims ..

however since everyone is so sure ... great news .. its about time everyone knew how recent us policies have continued to fail

8. This is really screwing up the US cos now how can they invade Iran
    which is two years away from actually developing one.

Looks like they will have to invent ANOTHER reason to get their hands on that oil.

If the US do attack N Korea it will be aireal bombardment only.
    (The cowards that they are.)

The Korean army is probably the best trained fighting force in the world
    and would have the US Marines for breakfast.

9. Don't be fooled by diplomatic statements, including India's.

I think the majority are secretly very happy (especially Russia and China)

They just playing a game to keep the yanks happy.

10. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

dun be fooled by diplomatic statements made by pres musharaff tht his country din help north korea .........

11. shak

shak Harrr!

^ tasneem allam said pak's system is based on uranium and koreans have got plutonium systems .. so that burries it ..

12. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Read the KCNA.

13. shak

shak Harrr!

^ what a joke of a website that kcna .. a true communist/dictated news website .. every other news is singing praise of their past and present leaders .

14. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

How much I like to read and hear about all these things....There's gonna be a Nuclear World War :beer: and it's gonna be Apocalypse for the world :beer: :beer: :rock: :rock: . I can sit in front of the TV with a Pop Corn in my hand hearing news of 100s of thousands of people dying :beer: :beer: :beer: ...

15. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

make that millions.

:beer:

16. North Korea has just stated its going to test another nuke.

Lets hope its not in Washington.

17. ronnieanand

If it's not in Washingon, then North Korea is dumb and they are wasting a Nuke....They can rather gift it to our beloved Osama who can make better use of it...Give Nukes to the Needy...

18. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Nukes are overrated.

World is going crazy abt wht "MIGHT" happen if these nukes are used... thousands or even millions might die...

PRESENT Day ...thousands dying everyday of hunger,diseases.....already!

19. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

:yawn:
    Doesn't make the headlines.

20. ronnieanand

There's only one slogan...........Die B.itch Die.....