Noor-e-aa With 2 Solos (1 original other my own :D)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by khuram82, Nov 12, 2005.

1. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

Hi guyz.......

tried playin Visaal's noor-e-aa instrumental.............intro sounds quite close..............with few dips! then i dont know the tabs of the mid solo..........so i tried my own! :D didnt plan anything jus played it so forgive me :D check it out .........my solo starts at 3:30......so u'll have to wait b4 ur ears get busted!!

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=359161

waiting for comments EAGERLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

hey khuram ,awesome recording........i havent heard this song.(original ,that is),but you do play really good....ur solo was a bit outta rythm at 3:50-3:55.......but hats off..... :rock:

i even heard rangon mein,and it is rocking good ;) ....and all the jal songs you have recorded....really cool.... :nw:

ur voice is good too,why dont you try singing those you have recorded...and if you have,plz upload them too on sounclick.....

once again ,great work!! :beer:

which software do you use?..

3. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

u got good collection of patches .....

4. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

hardik is this ur childhood pic in ur avatar??? lol

5. khuram82

@Hardik..........thanx yar :D: i was waiting for ur comments ;-) ......................the thing is i dont feel confident enuff to record my voice over these instrumentals :d coz it would spoil them simply lol................i feel better at recordin voice when im playin live so i record both together mostly............khair..............i normally use CakeWalk Sonar 1.0 and guitar is Ovation Applause..........

@Slipnot........:p:

6. Hardik

nope.........but he's really cute....so i kept him.... :p: :p:

7. Hardik

where can i get this software?......can u provide a link???

8. khuram82

yaar u can get in on the net jus search it...........but im afraid u wont be able to use it to the full coz its a Paid software.............n i've got the original copy........took it from my friend :p: