Next tool album

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by shsnawada, Sep 18, 2005.

1. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Wien.

Actually, dont you think its better to wait for some "dissapointed" fans to sell the stuff on ebay for LOW prices? :grin:

2. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

sid aka death_metal_fan bought them....and apparently he is no fan of Tool, so...........

3. tejas

tejas ..........

I actually ordered the album off Amazon. Estimated delivery date is 6th June. I just hope its not available in stores here by that time. That'd suck :p:

4. vishalj

vishalj Banned

6th June! I'll hunt you down if that actually comes true.

Me want now!

5. shsnawada

Anytime next time!!! I want it now though.

6. tejas

tejas ..........

Just got my copy today in the mail.The estimated delivery date was June 6th, so I wasnt really expecting it. But damn, was that a plesant surprise. The artwork is AMAZING. And hmm...the album sounds better actually on the CD. I think you should get it. Its worth it. Love it.

7. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^Psch, Ye living in foreign countries(relatively speaking to where i am now), i can just walk upto a Walmart and purchase it :grin:

8. shsnawada

Yeah, i can buy the CD if i walk for 50 m but i have to adjust for a few concerts before buying a CD. Speaking of concerts, i went to the jesu / final concert on monday. Needless to say, it was beyond awesomeness. I was 2-3 metres next to justin. ~~

9. hv23

hv23 New Member

lol thats where i bought the cd too walmart
    it was actually more expensive there than circuit city.... that pissed me off...

10. d_ist_urb_ed

Filaa filaa fila lalalalaaaaaa :p: Show off :grin:

11. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Is it available in India??

12. shsnawada

Actually, the fact that i was so close made no difference. Except that my right ear was hurting like hell. But a great concert anyway. The show rivalled Sunn O)))'s. And thats saying something.

13. tejas

tejas ..........

Nah, not yet. I think it'll take a lot more time to get here. If you want it, your best bet is to order it.

14. tejas

tejas ..........

And still, you wont. Idiot.

15. d_ist_urb_ed

^Hyuk! I will dude, soon.

16. stalker

stalker Banned

Is this out in bombay yet? I don't want to waste my time going to a shop and then hear a no.

17. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

went to Planet M yesterday...not yet out. + the retards dont have a clue when is it going to be available but wh they assured is tht it will be certainly available. sony is hadling the packaging and stuff for India.

18. stalker

stalker Banned

Planet M blows. I have gone inside only once and that too to buy Mark Knopfler passes. They did have a decent dvd collection but music, so-so.

19. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

its not even at Rhythm House and Groove

20. stalker

stalker Banned

Groove is still open? Didn't it shut down 3-4 years ago and some gym opened up in its place.