Newbies are completely ignored on IGT!!!

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by tejasi, Apr 27, 2005.

1. tejasi

tejasi Perfection Personified

Ok I admit that I am very very disappointed with IGT... :annoyed: The more I visit IGT, the more I get convinced that beginners and newbies are not all that cared about. I mean, each time I have requested chords/tabs, nobody has posted them! And I know there are some really talented and amazing guitarists on IGT.. It may be that songs requested by newbies are too easy for you to play...Maybe it's not challenging at all for you. But then, for beginners even the easiest song is a challenge...
    In short I think beginners and newbies ought to be given more consideration on IGT...
    Please consider...
    Tejasi
    :mad:

Asmodeus and rockin'away like this.
  2. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i wish i could help you.. but i dont know anything about guitars.... but even the non-guitaring aspects of IGT seem to have taken a hit... not many hot topics or lively discussions....regular participants aren't as frequent in logging in.... over all igt seems to be going through a bad patch !! :mad:

3. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

look, i cud help you with ur req but i never touch hindi tabs much xept for some realy gud songs.if i find the song boring i never care abt it.like it happens with many people here on igt.most people wont reply to ur thread teling them whether their eork is gud or bad.so ,if u wanna get noticed u must think of some gud topic and post them so that u get gud xposure in the site.

4. Taifi

Taifi New Member

hey jamhead how did u get accros this site bro keepin in mind u dont know nethin bout guitar???

5. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Point noted!
    We would look into the matter soon!

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

6. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

ye that is a good point i must admit!...... we dont cancentrate on improving the beginners.... well sed and for that u can have some reps!

7. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

@ tejasi - well it really does not matter much if a request has been placed by a begineer or a professional , if someone knows the tabs or chords for your request i am sure the person would post it and i dont see any reason as in why would people not post any tabs or chords for juss your request , this must be a case of pure coincidence , try again and i am sure you would get some response ....

btw can you juss copy your request links on this thread !! .

thread moved to feedback forum ....

8. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

yup....it happens sometimes that the guys tend to ignore posts with tabs for something like DDLJ riff or ashiqui songs....but i'm sure something can be worked out...and one more thing....most of the songs u want r probably there on IGT.....so first thing search for it....if u don't find then only post a request.....

I'll try to pay more attention to ur threads now....;):)....

9. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

good question. see my response to the "how did you come to IGT" thread in chit-chat.

:rockon:

10. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

I am sorry Tejasi, I havent been posting tabs lately as i have been busy with my shows and stuff.. so these days i am posting more on the indian gigs forum.. i do try to correct chords already posted as that takes less time now and then.

11. tejasi

tejasi Perfection Personified

Thanks everyone...shows that you all care...
    Tejasi

12. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

ur welcome tejasi and it was a very nice suggestion from LOE that most of the tabs or chords you are requesting for already exists in the forum and that can be the reason of everyones ignorance ...

so always search for the tabs / chords required before you create a new thread , this would be more faster for you too ...

rock on :rockon:

13. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

WOW... That's called taking a stand, man...
    Like Bobby said, sometimes, you don't get the tabs u asked for cuz well, no1 has tabbed it... HAHAHA...
    Happened with me too.. I requested for Killers, didnt get it... not even available on Fretplay... hahaha...
    Repping ya for this...

14. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

after all this talk u guys still dont entertain newbies do u?

15. ^ Spend some time here....and then tell me....

16. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

i spent a considerable amount of time but all i got were mixed comments . i want some fixed comments if u will

17. rather than blaiming..say what u want to say....

18. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

i aint blaming but trust me i have been looking for some advice since quite some time but to no avail. just wanted to voice my disappointment

19. welcome to IGT....but the way you expressed your voice..is not the proper way...PM me if you want ne help..mee too from delhi...i will do nething with in my limit....

20. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

thanx a ton . i have been practising for sometime i wanted an advice as to which are the 5 easieast songs one should or could play now that one knows his 8 or 9 chords and some strumming pattern