New user here.

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by bosky101, Mar 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bosky101

bosky101 New Member

Im so glad i found this forum. ive been a regular for the past few years at olga.net and enjoy playing the spanish guitar and especially songs without a plectrum. like stairway to heaven,hotel california ,etc and old songs . Although i listen to more english songs ,and i dont play TOO many hindi or other lang songs, i like to play songs from KK ,tera mera pyar . And it was the search for finding 'le chale' that got me to this forum :beer:

Otherwise ,im a malu doing my III yr IT in chennai .Im a technologist and moderate on another indian tech forum called Tech Arena(rather www.TechEnclave.com now) and i been playing for the past 5 years,tried a hand at a few bands at all sort of things from bass to rhythm ,but reallyy puts a smile on my face is plucking on a classical guitar whenever i get the time.

nice place,looking forward to share my knowledge(although i have no prior music classes which amazes my friends :p) and to lean from the pro's themselves

Cheers... ;)

2. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

bosky101, welcome to IGT. If you need assistance don’t hesitate to ask and have a great time.

3. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

yeah bosky101 , welcome to IGT .

enjoy ur self and rock on :rockon:

4. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

welcome 2 igt bosky.

5. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

:welcomean :welcomean

welcome!

you'll habe a bash at IGT :grin: :hitme: