New Song : When You Say Nothing At All by Ronan Keating !

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by himanshu_sood, Jul 28, 2006.

1. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

hey people ! im back with my newest recording. its a really beautiful song "When You Say Nothing At All" by "Ronan Keating". This, I think, is so far my nicest recording. So, check it out and tell me what you've got to say. Peace !
    By the way, Reps would really help !! he he he !
    www.soundclick.com/poweredbylove

Check out my previous recordings as well !

vini likes this.
  2. Shailja

Shailja New Member

Whoa, yaar, Him....... once again....hats off to u for the amazinggggggggg vocals as well as guitarin...... ur truly a pro..... n my source of inspiration!!!
    Carez,
    S

3. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Love the guitaring.. vocals r quite nice too :)

And by the way, ronan keating only covered this song, it's originally by Keith Whitley and it a country song but I'm not too fond of the original.. My favourite cover of this song is by Alison Krauss.. do check that one out

4. vini

vini Repeat Offender

very well done :)

how abt changing ur custom title to sumthin else??

reps

5. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

thnx shailja, cryptic and vini !

@vini : i dunno how to change it. moreover i dunno what should it be changed to ! suggest something !

6. vini

vini Repeat Offender

u need to buy it..
    go to uShop>user title options>change user title> enter the user title u want..it would cost 1k!
    Hmm..and about what should it be changed to then..all i can say is that anything but "beginner"

7. Acoustic_Allure

Acoustic_Allure New Member

Quality product! :rock:

8. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

thx acoustic_allure. i appreciate it !

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

hmm, stark difference when compared with your earlier recordings....and a positive difference at that. I was pleasantly surprised by this....your voice really suits the song.

Nice Job.

10. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

im honored !

:) thnx bjr ! im learning to do better ! it means a lot to get comments from the admin ! im really happy ! now all i want is more green dots !

11. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

fantastic job. not a blemish anywhere here. great guitar playin. and i love the modulation in your voice. keep up the fantastic work. reps for you.

12. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Just in case you're mistaken....I'm not an admin. I'm not even a mod. Heck, I'm not even a forum leader.

13. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

@ bjr : really ? i always thot u were ! my bad !
    @sayanakaharry: thnks man, i really appreciate ur view !

14. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

hey guys ! where is all the encouragement at ????