new song [original]... please give feedback

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by varmas11, May 11, 2005.

1. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

2. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

You can use coolgoose.com to upload yours.

3. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

4. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

5. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

still waiting for replies .........

6. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

varmas11, Nice work man .. ur vocals are good too
    dun you cry was nice man pretty soft ..
    keep on rolling,
    DJ.

7. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

MAN!!!! dude u can play n sing realllllllllll nice.
    U R GODD MAN!!!!!!!!!

hw long uv been playin dude???

8. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

hey bleedingguitar and akky21 thanks so much guys. thanks for takin the time to listen to it and i'm glad you guys liked it. haven't been playin really long akky, guitar for 2 yrs. i took piano when i was a kid way back in the day from 4th grade, but i got kicked out in the 8th grade because i never practiced. thank god i did though, i fell in love with music a yr afterwards. since 9th, i've just been foolin around makin stuff up, playin some other songs, writing lyrics and stuff. i still need to get some discipline, but yeah man. thanks for your props, i'm not even close to the level you're describing me as but thanks anyways man.. haha.. hopefully i'll get much better quality recordings and compositions soon. until then man, keep playin. don't get discouraged or down with music or your relation to others on a musical path. my stuff might be mad good to you as you've only been playin for a little while. but if i compare my stuff to actual musicians or great guitarists, my music has a long long way to go. music takes complete surrender and emotion. just give into it, it won't ever let you down. in 11th grade, i could only hit like a D or D sharp, but i wanted to sing high so bad. now if i'm feeling it, i can hit G full voice and sometimes G sharps and A's if i'm really feeling it. this year i wanted to do harmonies so bad, i wanted to feel them and able to make them up on the fly. it took many months, but it gradually came and now i'm alright at harmonies. just keep at it man and you'll soon be able to play and sing much better than me.

saurabh

9. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

hmmm...felt like i was in a jazz club....:):)...very nice...

10. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

i like ur voice dude....keep it up...

11. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

awesome work! u can sure be a pop star or a singin sensation! :rockon:

12. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

kuch kuch hota hai cover will be posted tonight with chords
    and also chords to tere liye from veer zaara