New Song From Pipers

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by ronnieanand, Jun 17, 2007.

1. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Hi,
    Check out our new song called " The End ". You can hear it at www.myspace.com/pipersband .

Also added to www.soundclick.com/anand

I have to re record the guitar parts as the guitar sounds very muddy. Guitar volume is also a bit too low....So forget about the recording quality and give it a listen. Also post your feedbacks.

2. ronnieanand

Equipment Used...

Rhythm Parts, 1st and 2nd Melody: Fender Squier with Lace Sensor Hot Gold Pickups -> Korg AX1500G -> PC

Guitar Solo -> Parker -> Korg AX1500G -> PC.

3. ronnieanand

Not a single soul to give feedbacks............

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

muddy?

Arre the 2nd solo sounds exotic/good.

5. ronnieanand

The exotic sound is mainly from the shift of scale. I start with the Phrygian Mode, then jump to Major Scale, then some Lydian and a little of Minor and Dorian. It was a good feeling to use so many scale changes irrespective whether it sounded good or not....

Anyway...how is the song....

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

sounded pro as i told ya earlier also

I like the slow tempo initial riff

7. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

hey dude the song was cool. except i thought the recording could have been clearer. Blacksabbath sounding!!!.

8. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Very good man, although this isn't my kind of music, but very good.
    The recording isn't so bad if you compare it with the majority here, cause unfortunately the majority here don't care about the recordings, its a pity cause it would be better as people would listen to their songs with more feelings, enthusiasm, excitement etc.

9. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Kickass song man....this is gonna sound awesome live. Only thing is tht you guys sound a lot like ozzy/sabbath which i think is kinda cool but some people may have a problem with it...anyway loved the flange on the drums for the recording. the first solo with the delay was cool its gonna be killer live...good work:beer:

10. ronnieanand

I think, it's the vocalist that makes you feel that way.....He has a touch of Ozzy in his voice...He even sings DP songs like Ozzy...:beer: