NEW SONG :annoyed: JUS CHIAANO CHIAANO

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Mudit Malhotra, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Mudit Malhotra

Mudit Malhotra BLOODY FINGERED

omg wat has happened to todays musicdirectors :nw: :nw: lol man hav ya heard song from movie maine pyaar kyon kiya JUS CHIAAAAANO CHIAAAAAANO waith sallu o man wats chiano chiano

PS now dont tell me that it isnt chiano chiano its chill out chill out go n hear again lol

comments :
    :cool:

2. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    Who is the music director ? tell me .. lets plan to kill him .

3. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

who cares...juss keep da TV on mute and chk out katrina kaif....shes lookin hot.....

4. vini

vini Repeat Offender

dont tell me its CHIANO??...i think its chill out or chill...whats the title of this stupid song..btw?
    if anu malik is the director..then nothing new :)|

tahda!!

5. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

its chill, not chill out, with a fu(kin horrible accent...

CYPHER: you ROCK!!! youll get reps if i havent given some to you already!!!

6. vini

vini Repeat Offender

yeah..exactly....its CHILL...wid accent..like chiall chiall..just chiyal...uhhhhhahahahahahah..huhu...oh boy!

tahda!!

7. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

that seems to be the voice of our renowned Annu Mallik ... yup he's got that capability ...

Kat is really hawt!

8. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

I :nw: to Kat's hotness..:drool::p:

9. vini

vini Repeat Offender

no no..the voiz doesnt belong to anu malik...thats sonu nigam! i wouldnt have tolerated the song for even 2.5 seconds if anu malik wud;ve been the singer...whoz the female singer..her voiz simply suxxxx..this song altogether sux..phtu!

tahda!!

10. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

Sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!

11. vini

vini Repeat Offender

wot is sweet?..eh plz share wid us :)

tahda!!

12. Mudit Malhotra

l o l l o l nice comments man but undoubtly the song is in an unbearable accent lol well i dont hav ne idea bout whos music director but if its ANU we all are ought to turn into criminals rather murderers and kill him ;) but still
    EVERYBODY JUS CHIAAAAAAAANO CHIAAAAAAAAAAAANO CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAANO

13. Mudit Malhotra

nah nah !!!!!!! music director isnt anu mallik its some Himesh Reshammiya i havnt heard this name bfore but he too suxxxxxx and singer is SONU NIGAM man i thought he was a gud singer :-s he cant do such thingz lol
    jus chiaaaaaaano chiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaano

14. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

ohh
    i reckon that the same music director was there for Humraaz (new movie) ...
    songs on that were gud ...

pata nahi kyun sir phir gaya saale ka ...

15. vini

vini Repeat Offender

ummhmm..not chiaaano..lolzzz...its just chiyaaaaal chiyallllll...huhahahahha

tahda!!

16. Mudit Malhotra

whr the hell is Standard of Indian songs goin i d k once thr wer songs like tu mera chand main teri chaandani now saongs are girlls asking choli k peeche kya hai sick !!!!!

17. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

esp wen music directrs lik anu malik r arnd....1st they make kambhakt ihsq...then ishq is kameena...wtf

18. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Hey guys,arent u letting the lyricists off the hook???...I mean they are responsible for the super-crappy lyrics...they are as much to blame as the copy-cat music directors..but at least their lyrics are so fantastically original:p:..chiallll out guys:)

19. Mudit Malhotra

rite no imaan no dhraam jus one dharam that steal every new music and jus keep makin sukin songz sh it i hat annu

i was shoked wen annu was judge of IDOL main its amazing one who dosent kno how to make new songs and how to sing is selected to select INDIAN IDOL lol lol

20. Mudit Malhotra

ye rite that lyricist has fault but that chill was transformed to chhhhhiaaaaaaaaaaanoooo by music director !!!