New Original - Quest

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by mymusicmyguitar, Mar 18, 2012.

1. mymusicmyguitar

mymusicmyguitar Active Member

Recorded new original today. Its called "Quest"

Quest:-
    Quest by mymusicmyguitar on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Again the lead and the rhythm distortion patch is not great at all..But no option as of now...Got to record it by micing the amp for better distortion tone later on...

But do check it out. Feedback/Comments good or bad ... most welcome

Other Originals:-

Long ago:-
    Long ago by mymusicmyguitar on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

In the Wake
    In the wake by mymusicmyguitar on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Joy:-
    Joy by mymusicmyguitar on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Wave Of Transience:-
    Wave Of Transience by mymusicmyguitar on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Video - Yet to record a rhythm for this one..
    Revised version - YouTube

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I like that you recorded the rhythm first here :D I love the lick at 0:43 - 0:48 a lot...that is definitely something you should keep. At the faster parts, I thought you weren't really in control (were you?) and sometimes it sounds a little off time. I like the overall triplet feel to the whole thing as in how you seem to be playing in triplets for the most part.

Sorry I took so long but I haven't been online much in the last few weeks. Finally unemployed now