new: KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI [revised]

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by varmas11, Jun 5, 2006.

1. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

hey all,

www.soundclick.com/saurabhvarma

thanks for the feedback on my recording of this song a few days back. i was happy that ppl replied and liked the guitaring but saddened by my poor vocal performance. at least, it's made me work harder and not settle for this sub-par stuff. hopefully this version is better, but i also think part of it is that i really haven't heard the song in a few years which would help me make sure on some of the melodic parts. well anyways, hope you all like this better. i was kind of lazy so i didnt record a bass line or get really into the improv and blues stuff but oh well, here goes

www.soundclick.com/saurabhvarma

himika9 likes this.
  2. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

3. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

hey are people replying about this version on the other thread? or is everybody still listening to the older version? just wanted to clear that up.

thanks,
    saurabh

Devilshly_Pur$ likes this.
  4. deepakndm26

deepakndm26 New Member

Nice Effort

Would love to hear the para too..

5. himika9

himika9 !!!WANNA B ROCKSTAR!!!

nice effort nice guitaring vocals need more improvement...keep it up! :rock: rep for u

6. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Nice .... Keep it Up

7. Jamke

Jamke New Member

Awesome guitaring! Vocals are good but you got an accent. I would recommend you to change your vocals to a nice "chorus" affect.
    But great work, keep it up!!

8. again good one saurabh....nice guitaring..vocals need some variations....reps for sure................