New instrumental from MHB - Pentagruel

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by Orange Guitar, Sep 6, 2005.

1. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

You can download this instrumental from https://www.pakmediarevolution.com !

I think this instrumental is one of the best instrumentals ever played in Pakistan.....Mekaal Hasan rocks!!!! :rock: The song got power and emotion in it. Just listen to it !!!!!!!!

2. gm_bayzid

gm_bayzid New Member

thank you so much man...

3. shak

shak Harrr!

its OK .. not too good ...

4. Orange Guitar

tell me of somethin very gud then!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. shak

shak Harrr!

ok mate ... chill aight ..relax no need to get all angry and stuff ...
    so you want to listen to some good instrumentals eh ..
    fine you could have asked politely (you are so typical)
    i wish you had listened to more music and you would ahve known ..anyway for starting noob like you i would say

john petruci
    tommy merry
    vince lupon
    randy ellefson

have a taste of this

6. Orange Guitar

i m discussing abt Paki Music here!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: im gonna give bad post....u always discourage me :mad:

7. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

lmao...

does all posts out here..got to be abt praises??
    shahrukh doesnt like it..so what?
    u like it..ok..

8. shak

shak Harrr!

again the same thing ... chill mate!! why do you become so angry! easy now . ok my mistake .. slap me if it makes you feel good again ..
    paksitani instrumentals? well i would obviously say aamir zaki but you wont agree cuz its matter of preferences ... :)
    but for me .. aamir zaki's music has much more sense ..meekal is excellent as well .. ithink one of the best musicians in pak at the moment
    but this intrumental ..naah .. he uses tooo much effects .. to much WAH and a lot off-notes ... doesn tmake any sense at all .. although i like the heavy fills.