new in town

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by mohansangkar, Jul 27, 2006.

1. mohansangkar

mohansangkar New Member

hi guys...mohan here...im quit new to guitar...i find that changing the fingers is difficult....i cant change fast...i mean moving to next chord....and also with tabs....so i need ur help guys...can u guys give a me a simple song for me to just start learning....and make me familier with changing the chords and tabs....im trying my best but the sound just doesn't sound right....i need more practice...helpin bit pls guys

regards
    mohan

2. parthasarathy

parthasarathy New Member

Mohan check whether your strings are always in right tunes..even that lets you down while playing..i have experienced it earlier..let me know that first and then i can help you..

3. zee

zee New Member

practice is the key too success

play untill your fingers pain
    then the chords will be in your fingertips

4. mohansangkar

mohansangkar New Member

thanks

hi guys thanks. Well i think i got the correct tuning for the strings. Last time i used to play with my frens. Now they no more u see. So what i do is that i try to play the 6th string to the sound that he teached me. so from there i tune the other strings. my problem is that i find it difficult to change chords or even tabs quickly. that's y i asked for any simple chords or tabs so that i could practice changing this chords. then only will be easy right. im still trying. i wont say that im bad but im also not gud. im just so so la. so help guys. thanks

5. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

in other words u have a trained musical ear?

And for songs..search the forums there are many songs..look at em check which 1 u find easier to play.