NEW: great song from movie Fana(must listen)!!!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Mohsin shahid, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

Garima, jimy, vini and 2 others like this.
  2. enable_vipin

enable_vipin Rhythm_Guitarist

nice try dude.... keep it up..

3. jimy

jimy Musician

yaar..i svear....that wz realy good..yaar mujhe tumhari aawaaz bohat pasand hai :D...u sing really well yaar....i dont have words....i actually got emotional lisening to this...its really too good.......yaar.... completely wordles...ur very right "must lisen"...i kan really feel the passion in ur voice :D ....
    reps reps reps from me :D

4. jimy

jimy Musician

yaaarrrr.....jst akheeerrrrr gaya hai ....i jst knt xplain ma feeling....bohat saalon ke baad m actually lisening to a song...nd feeling it....jst lovely....

5. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

cheetey tu chah gaya
    yar Bro kasam sey kamal kar gaye ho yar
    REPS Zaroor...if i can:p
    KEEP ROCKING

6. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

@ jimmy
    jimmy dude u have always been a good support and i am glad thhat u know what is good and what is not .Your preception of music is so damn perfect:d
    thanks !!!
    @faiq

thanks buddy

7. jimy

jimy Musician

yaar....i svear....is time 3:42 subah ka time hai .....aur abhie bhi betha main tumhari rekording sun raha hun..i bet 100s to cross ker chuka hun..yaar i jst knt belive the flow of the song u have achieved....its wz really professional

8. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

wow ! jimmy thank u so much yaar for listening it for so many time
    i am sure ppl must be thinking that i have given u some money to write in these posts:p
    thanks yaara
    see thats the point those who dont know what is music they simply just listen to it and never listen it back and those who have some sense about they know how to react with that particular work .

again thanks for that awesome response

but i didnt recieved your reps yet:p

krazy_gal likes this.
  9. krazy_gal

krazy_gal WTG

wow man, gr8 job i must say! yo man! reps if permits!
    you rock man. nice voice :rock:

10. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

wow ! that's really nice effort and quite early to pick the right song. if i am not wrong chord goes like Dm-C-Dm-C-Dm-C-G-A#-A. beautiful chord combination too. very well done.! reps for you. Excellent voice!

11. jimy

jimy Musician

lolz.... let them think wt they do .... yaar acha gaya hai to hi responce milta hai .....logon ko pata hai ke kon kitnay paani main hai ..... agr main jhut bhi bol raha hun..... to ppl can lisen to it...nd decide !...if m rong or right....
    i think m very right.... :D

yaar mujhe reps kay baray main pata nahin hai :(....kaise reps de sakta hun ?....do i have to donate ma points to you?

12. jimy

jimy Musician

ker diye hain :p ... 100 :p ....ab mujhe ye nahin pata ke 100 kamm hotay hain ya zaida :p

13. vini

vini Repeat Offender

great vocals..good modulation..decent guitar,

ps-something about the vocal quality..i think u shud keep the mic at more distance from ur mouth bcoz of this thing at some peak points ur voice was getting little shrill.

Reps for sure!! :nw:

14. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

@krazy gal
    thanks gal its the first time that u have responded positively:p
    thanks yaar!
    1st time:D
    @itwasnoteasy
    yeh u are rite i have used these chords and picked up these in 5mins
    and these chords are quite original one with that of original i guess
    thanks for the reps
    @jimmy
    u are rite dude
    even i dont know how to spread out the reps so i am not sure whether 100 points are less or more
    thanks anyway ,
    @ vini
    this is the first time that i have recieved you post in my thread .And i got your point too thanks for the suggestion

thanks to all of you!

15. Acoustic_Allure

Acoustic_Allure New Member

I haven't heard the original but I am sure you have done full justice to the song. It reallly sounds good. Vocals, as I have always mentioned in my previous posts, were awesome!!!!

16. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

thanks for writing in @acoustic allure

yAR listen to the original its a nice piece of work

17. krazy_gal

krazy_gal WTG

coz this is the first time you have done something positively :p:
    so i had to :)

welcome man!

18. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

ahan