new competition for newbies

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by theguitaristofm, Jan 6, 2005.

1. suchacutename

suchacutename New Member

lol jay,

house made up of playing cards...lol no re...nothing like that...its just kinda fun u know well at least i think or look at it that way...and here its like u put all ur money in safe deposit box and leave ur keys in the lock...well points or no points it just motivates people to do things. at least for my 1st one it did...point is not about points its about challange...it was just a suggestion.. ;)

2. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i will give u motivation..
    practice hard.. i will get u to play on my band :)

Jay

3. @newbies thats y i chose these two songs r not in past threads( i think)) :p:well if one has already tabbed it in a way try to tab it in another style :think: iesame song ie all same but using other strings or get it better :think:
    this competition is just an excuse ;) to encourage our newbies to learn by themselves how tabbings r done :secret: n i think u feel more pleased when u play ur own tabbed songs !am i right?????? :Lighten:
    well just give a try guys!!!!!!!!!!!! :band:

4. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

well tgf - will like to add something over here , maybe you can list out say about 10 songs and let the newbies select any one song and tab it out ...

well it all depends upon them if they want to really try it out or juss copy from somewhere and post it in this thread

but remember folks juss by gaining name and praises will no solve anyone problem , u have to be honest enough to try out the tabs your self and work it out !!! rest depends upon you ..

so i think , since many are interested tgf - you should list out atleast 10 songs instead of juss 2 !!! pls comment !!

5. @bobby nice suggestion will look for ten songs very soooon
    for time being try these two many more to come..........
    well lets add 3rd song awara houin by mukesh i think sb once asked for it
    n also as 4th song kasam ki kasam from mein prem ki diwani houn
    5th song in the list is Tum dil ki dhadkan mein from dhadkan film well will incluide more tracks 5 more tomm must look for nice n most wanted n not available in IGt

6. suchacutename

suchacutename New Member

TGF,

yah i know dude i agtree with ya on that.. it felt gr8 to play 2 lines that i tabbed... jay..heheh nice try dude.. but i m gona learn to tab any ways.. its the satisfaction that counts at the end....bobby nice idea.. tgf...nice songs i was just thinking about trying my hand at kasam ki kasam.. its a nice song..okies peps i m going to try it...let see how it goes..

SCN

7. rizwan

rizwan New Member

so when do we have to start ? i mean when r u guys goin to announce the new competition ?

8. NEW LIST POSTED ON PAGE 3 :cool:

9. NEW LIST POSTED ON PAGE 3

10. NEW LIST POSTED ON PAGE 3 :cool:

11. @suchacutename rizzwan n other newbies the 9 songs given needs to b tabbed n i leave the point givings n deciding which is worthwhile n so on to bobby as planned b4

12. propellerhead

propellerhead Banned

give 10000 points but they should tab at least 20 lines. hows that?

13. @prpellerhead thats up to bobby to decide but 100000 too much i think 1500 for each best n 200 for the runner up
    better if we let bobby decide

14. propellerhead

propellerhead Banned

its your points whose bobby to decide.. if u give me 10,000 points, i will tab u the national anthem in stereo.

15. bob-bobby

1500 as said bu tgf is okay , i will donate the points or will give it away to tgf for him to decide the best tabber and give away ...

@ propellerhead - perform , awaiting to hear the national anthem tabs ...

16. @bobby i wont b in igt at all as from 20 jan so better u decide
    thnx

17. bob-bobby

dun worry , i ve been checking this thread .... but whats happening no ones interested it seems , tgf prepare the full list of 10 songs point by point before you go !!

18. so after considering the voice outs of newbies
    i have prepared another n final list b4 i leave igt to
    prepare for my exams
    here's the list of the songs to b tabbed
    it includes old as well as new songs so that u may
    b able to tab them easily
    best tabbings for each song will earn 1500 points
    n those whose tabs sounds good n were runners up 200
    so for all newbies here's the last n final list
    1. zindagi ek safar mein soohana(Rajesh Kahanna's film i think)
    2.dil de diya..(from film masti)
    3.janam samjha karo(for this only song intro part will be enough)
    4.humko humi se churalo(mohabbatain)
    5.le chale(popcorn kaho mast ho jao)
    6.ye dosti(from sholay)
    7.maan ki lagan(from paap)
    8.awara houn(mukesh song)
    9.kasam ki kasam(mein prem ki diwani houn)
    10.jaane kya dhunta hain yeh mera dil from film sur

i have retained the songs which some have already started tabbing n
    eliminated odd ones from the list
    remember newbies its useless to copy paste the tabs
    try to learn to do some own tabbings that will improve
    ur guitar playing
    thnx
    adios amigos

19. ambuj

ambuj Pro Tabber

tabs for vocals or the guitar parts? or both?

20. strings

strings New Member

Hey mods after all about the copying and pasting issue. one should never worry about that since one who copies and pastes it will never get the thrill and exp to find put the tabs and chords..!! hea is a loser instead. and probably for the one who raised this issue he is probably to concious about winning rather than finding out the tabs.
    Anyways i have already posted my tabs for two songs in the first page.

Bye Folks!!
    Pranay A. Vyas
    $tring$