New band Call?

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by jayswami, Dec 15, 2004.

1. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

2. ijlal

ijlal The B chord

well u can't say them new neither old...just emerged in paki pop scene..lead guitarist of E.P ZULFI helped to form this Rock band...
    do hear their song "Pukar"...
    regards.

3. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i heard pukaar,kaash unplugged and nishaan. pukaar seems like a home recording with programmed drums.. has interseting lyrics and vocal style though.

4. kaka

kaka New Member

Call is the band of Khurram ..The elder brother of Xulfi ( EP ) ..

Call released their first single Nishaan in their official website ... and became the massive hit ..and then their name was everywhere in Pakistan ... Nishaan is their biggest Hit single yet ..and their Nishaan is known as the best atlernative rock song of Pakistan .

They made a video of Pukaar ..which was at number one in various music charts .. They are planing to make a Plugged version Video of Kash ..and then they will make the video of their ever Hit song Nishaan ...

CaLL is labeled as the best new rock act of Pakistan ...They coming up with good songs ..definately the most promising rock band of Pakistan ...

After their massive hit Nishaan ..now they are pretty Established Band ..
    they are working on their debut album ...

also check out Karavan ..i think Karavan is the number one rock band of Pakistan ... they doesnt make videos of it ..but their songs just mind blowing .....

if you lil metal freak or hard rock freak check these songs out

The most Wildest Paki Rock Songs ever

Sona Chahtah Hu by Najam Sheraz
    Mera Jee Nahin La'ge by Najam Sheraz
    Khoey Khoey Aankhien by Junoon
    Gardish by Karavan
    Zinda Laash by Opre
    Suraagh by Opre
    Dard by Andher ( newband )
    Gunha by Andher

5. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

yes man they rock.... i love their song Pukar..... specially the vocals... thats too cool

6. Punjabi4life007

Punjabi4life007 New Member

yea i heard them too....the video for Pukaar is out aswell

7. Taifi

Taifi New Member

the song pukar rockz yaar!

8. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^^Er..jayswami, this is in the wrong forum dude, should be in Music talk, will be moved. Plus, no links to mp3's allowed on IGT, so i guess the Lord will edit it.

9. uxma

uxma New Member

When i was in university , i had worked with this guy junaid as an editor ( the lead vocalist of the band Call) ,
    In those 4 yrs I had no idea that the guy can sing too !
    He kept his talents hidden which were worth to be shown.

anyways , junaid has been a very nice guy then , and I wish him best of luck in future with his band . errrrrrmmmm ...i wish if i can play my guitar with him some day :beer:

10. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

nice thing uxma
    There are surely many hidden talented artists The call group is among them they have got all the talents to become one of leading bands of Pakistan

11. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

lolz man, subcontinent is a part of hidden talents... yes pukar... real and hard rock song... thats a beautiful rock piece

12. Liquid

Liquid New Member

pukaar is amazing...nishaan is cool also...

gardish by karavan is amazing!!!

13. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

pukaar is the best song of CaLL i have heard

14. moadhia

moadhia Member

I like nishaan .. better than pukarr... although nishaan reminds me a lot of creed. luv the intro of nishaan ...

15. kaka

kaka New Member

Nishaan is the Pakistani Rock Anthem .

The reason they have their video on Air ..because of Nishaan ..Nishaan is their biggest hit single ..

and Nishaan known as the best Alternative Rock single ever produced in Pakistan