Never trust any beautiful face.. i mean females

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vishwa_81us, Jul 28, 2005.

1. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

w0w...lucky you....Atleast you have a bike..and there are gals to ask for lifts...Had it been with me..i was ready to love Rs.800 everyday...:)

2. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

dude...u jus stereotypin gals...at the first place y did u giv her the lift...any chick who dint hav any wrong ideas wouldn hav gone in for askin a lift...remember tat henceforth...

3. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

hey i don't know u r male or female... but tell me onething all people that ask for lift in PUNE have wrong ideas in their minds !!!!

we shudn't give lift to any strangers or wat ?? have u ever helped any person who was getting late ??

vishwa :cool:

4. $cReWdR!veR

...no man no chick wil ask 4 a lift from a stranger...there r other means of transport nyday...if some chick is really really in trouble then only shell ask 4 a lift... otherwis no chick smilin around wil ask a lift from a stranger...and by the way me a female...

5. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

sounds lik a fake story....

6. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

hey frnds.. I really don't need any of ur comments... I wud like the moderators to close this thread...

After going through such a bad day yesterday i don't want comments that i am telling u a fake story... or something like that...

I told earlier also and repeating that I am not blaming the females.. Damn.. I just wanted to make u people aware of such incidents...

Keep rocking with ur guitar... just 4get it... Sorry if i hurt anyone...

please close this thread..

7. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

if u didnt want ne cmnts y did u pst ur story in da first place....dude think practically....ur money is gone...nd its nt gonna cm back...whoever gt ur purse da chick or smone else is gonna take da money nd drop ur purse smwhere.....

if u juss wanted to share ur exp then learn to take criticisms as well

8. $cReWdR!veR

@vishwa....u wil i guess jus hav to take our comments...everyone is aware of such incidents....u were at fault...u asked for comments n now wen u gettin them u backin out..u such a loser man...

9. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

whoa ... screwdriver ... u hit the nail on the head ...

lol ...

vishwa cool it ... just like i said yest ... have some chilled beer ...

10. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

Hey ssssslayer... i think srewdriver needs a chilled beer... who is trying to behave as a hammer but yet not able to fix a nail which comes out again n again...

11. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Hey Vishwa,
    All that Glitters are not Gold. But you seem to deny that even pure Gold should not Glitter.
    You are being pretty unfair to the whole female community for a single chick. The lesson is not about trusting good looking girls but to avoid giving lifts to strangers. A good looking chick like that can pick up anybody on the road for a lift. So you better be careful than blaming her.

Another Reason: I dont know how you drove that bike when she was behind you. If you drove the bike in a real excited state, then she would have taken the wallet as your fees. :think:

guitarangela likes this.
  12. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

yup yup yup

13. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

@Dlogic Yup Yup Yup for the first one or the second one ;)

14. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

the first one .........esp

All that Glitters are not Gold

15. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

yup yuo yup...for both the things...@ronnie...!!

16. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

well, i think both are guilty. u could have avoided her. nyway, u lost ur money, and better be careful next time.
    there might be one gal like her, u don't have to blame all of us for being females. well, i don't ask strangers to give me a lift. it would be my last option.
    better luck next time, dude. and, suck these comments too.

17. $cReWdR!veR

see this is wot i mean...dude i think u should jus go gulp down a chilled beer...

18. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

hey screwdriver !!!!!

i am giving u chilled beer for free.... :beer: be happy...

anyway... what "negros left ball " in your signature mean ? u r talking abt which ball ?

19. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

dude - ppls. tell me u got that joke - c'mon - its obviosu wat it means- the negros left ball is nethier fair nor right... actually i think its rather funny... neywas - this thrad is getting boring...

20. westarend

westarend New Member

ha ha

man. the thrd is cool, especially the arguement with MR hammer and vish.......man, u guys really know how to piss each other off.
    LONG live fight club