neele neele ambar

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by kash_abhi2003, Aug 27, 2006.

1. kash_abhi2003

kash_abhi2003 New Member

hey can someone post me the strumming pattern of the song---"NEELE NEELE AMBAR PAR" of the movie kalaakar.

i will be thankful like hell

2. sushantIEC

sushantIEC New Member

hi buddy!!

strumming pattern is dduud..dduud

n now thank me like hell as u promised:)

3. jozko

jozko Banned

here's neele ambar strumming i play. light is poor to make a video. so made a quick audio ( low quality to fit file size here) plz unzip it. if anybody likes and wants a video to find chord changes, let me know.

hint: the squeak sound in audio r the chord changes

I donno if it is correct. if it is wrong or sounds bad tell me plz. donno if it is same as sushantIEC one

rgds

Attached Files:

4. Acoustic_Allure

Acoustic_Allure New Member

Sounds good Jozko!

5. jozko

jozko Banned

thx Acoustic_Allure so i will stick for the time being. thx for quick response

kind rgds

6. Sunny83

Sunny83 New Member

hi to everyone

Hi everyone.first of all.im a new member of your community.my name is sunny.
    secondly,jozko,it was really great.you got a goofd skill and a very nice voice too.it was really beautiful

7. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

:welcomean sunny to IGT...

8. jozko

jozko Banned

welcome sunny and nice to know that u liked it. thx for evaluating my attachment and encouraging.

@Sugata r u from bengal. are't the legendary bollywood music personalities listed below too?

Burmans, Kishore Kumar, Hemant Kumar, Manna Dey

Did i miss any? I am big fan of Hemant Kumar. Manna Dey has sung an alltime hit malayalam song.
    You should all be very very proud

9. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^^Yes i am from Bengal and i am proud that i am,..... ;)

10. av227

av227 New Member

hey man

your strumming pattern was awesome .can you also send me the accurate chords for this song .I dont have any chords for this song [Neele Neele Ambar].

Thanks

11. jozko

jozko Banned

thx av227 that u liked it. I believe u are advanced player
    good chords are here https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=11965 .

I understand Souman Das is a professional instructor. there are some disputes over some notes. I think there will always be some doubts in our minds unless we made our own music and play it ourselves. Moreover I understand original professional recording has many guitars, instruments and effects.

I have not tried his chords yet but i want to later as i progress. I'm sure they will be good. In my audio i think i was just playing Dm, C, Bb and Dm with bass A

I always find lot of search logs for Neele Neele . Hot like (unplugged) Hotel California. Both lovely songs!

when u learn it do post ur recording and techniques for the benefit of all . rgds

12. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

Why do u think hes advanced player?

13. jozko

jozko Banned

arnold_aj, when av227 asked, he was one post old and asking for accurate chords of neele neele and appreciating a strumming pattern. So i thought he is no beginner guitarist. I used advanced to mean 'not a beginner'. But I understand that 'advanced' is a term not to be freely applied to guitarists. my fault even if he is advanced player

Assuming av227 is 'he' from his profile :)

14. spicycurry

spicycurry New Member

hey, thats awesome mate. thats not dduud tho issit? im still after the blimin chords for this songs..anyone know?

15. amitkannurkar

amitkannurkar New Member

HI I am a AMit Kannurkar

I am new member & lookin for chords of some of the nice songs like neele neele ambar.

chords posted by you r really nice but if u can write the chords & post the video it would really help me to play the songs.

Regards
    Amit Kannurkar

16. Hami

Hami New Member

Me 2. I like this song very much.. I would love to learn via Chords.. can any one help us by posting chords.
    Thank you
    Hami

17. raajatre

raajatre New Member

gr8 work my friend for neele neele audio