Need some material to learn theory

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by mrfreeze, Jul 8, 2005.

1. mrfreeze

mrfreeze The coolest one!!!

hey guys

i'm a self taught guitarist.....i've been playing for bout 1.5 years now.....my ear's pretty developed and so is my fingering and i can strum along to most songs :p:

:think: now the problem is that i know no theory at all and dont have the time to go to a music teacher.......this is givin me probs cause i wanna learn lead guitar...... :help: can any one of you direct me to any website or such where i can get complete guitar theroy??? :help:

2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

check out taquila's comprehensive tutorials at guitar tips n tutorial forum..well..im yet to check his thread out..but m sure it would be hepful :)

tahda!!

3. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

jsut do a google search- theres just so much i dontknow where to start

4. Tabish

Tabish New Member

man also have same kind of history...i dont think that you have do google search coz there too many material that you just confuse..(i waste lot of time in searching) best thing is just read the bigenner from the stating ..you will know about 80-90% theory ......

5. vini

vini Repeat Offender

exactly!! u could end up getting confused..so stick to one tutorial only! or still better get a nice instructor who will clear ur basics and get u some theory as well

tahda!!