Need Jayaswami mp3

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Shefali, Jul 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jijo

jijo New Member

Papakehte Hai

papa kehte hai

D U D D U

2. jijo

jijo New Member

I Will Have To Check On The Allah Ke Bande.will Get Back Later On This .i Hopw This Has Help You

3. Shefali

Shefali Banned

JIJO,

thanks for helping me out. You just understand the beginners frustration.

Jay had also posted the strumming patterns but the audio will help me with the timing and rhythm.

could you record the audio based on the strumming patterns u suggested. low quality audio of small size would do fine. if you can demonstrate with slow strumming too, it would be really great.

I am very thankful to you for coming forward to help. I read that there are about 1000 IGTians and only you had the mind to help a beginner. thanks again :rule:

4. jijo

jijo New Member

Do You Yahoo Or Ahotnmail Msn

5. Shefali

Shefali Banned

yes check ur PM

6. jijo

jijo New Member

Which One Have You Sent It On

7. jijo

jijo New Member

Is Ur Yahoo Msn Open

8. Shefali

Shefali Banned

yes yahoo messenger open. i sent mail ID to your IGT personal message section

9. Shefali

Shefali Banned

I am yet to get help from any except jijo, unfortunately he hasn't got the audio or he lacks guitar accessories to record the strumming pattern.

Anyone please help or record and post the strumming lesson audios

Thank you very much jijo. i njoyed ur audio

10. ullu

ullu Banned

Hey i also badly need all jay audios. does any one willing to share? i have learning audios of Eagles, dire strait etc to share. I need hindi songs audio by jay

11. Mudit Malhotra

Mudit Malhotra BLOODY FINGERED

@ shef hun i m not discoutraging i m just keeping my point that wen jay left i deleted all his mp3s coz he didnt wanted to share them ,,,,,,,,, and now i wont say nething else i explained my point ,.,., its tru that jay is kind and big hearted guy still asking him wud b better ,.,.,.,,.
    Tx no offence to neone from my side
    chill njoy :beer:

12. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

if anyone wants jayswamis mp3s..contact him in yahoo messenger.

he didnt quit ..he was banned.

13. Shefali

Shefali Banned

he was great. why should he be banned?

14. Mudit Malhotra

srry shef i talked to jay now dhramatama has taken charge lol i m srry if u found me harsh srry again
    hav fun chill

15. jijo

jijo New Member

you know what, if WE GO BY what Mudit says,(jay NOT WANTING to share his mp3s)its Jays Narrow mindedness.STRANGE!!!.
    YES SHEFALI , I AM AWAY FROM HOMELAND AND DONT HAVE THE NECESSARY INFRASTRUCTURE to do a recording...and i am sur eyou must have enjoyed the funny audio that i sent.LOL.well thats the way things sometimes actually get recorded.trust me to get to the final thing......
    And Jay being banned !!!!!!!IS ALARMING I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT.............
    WE AWAIT FOR YOU JAY......TAKE CARE

16. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

He was banned for his own doings.

Anyways,.. search through the forums to get the adequate information about him being banned. No point pondering upon the same things again and again, no one is going to reply u stating the whole history again. So search!

17. Mudit Malhotra

huh man its upto u wat eva u can interprate from wat i say
    i dont care
    BUT I NEVER SaID Jays Narrow minded GOT IT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.