need advice on setup...

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by DrSaurabh, Dec 9, 2005.

1. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

ok.......am runnig out of options now...some one help me.....

2. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Get Gt6 dude.. Thats the bottom line..

3. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

but does gt 6 have a drum machine
    hows korg ax1500g

4. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

ok...very few people payin attention to this thread......dunno why..:cry1:
    any how...temme....which of the is better, korg ax1500g or digitech gnx1 or digitech rp 300a
    apparently they all cost the same

5. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Thats cause of the thread creator.......

Anyways Gt6 has no drum machine.. Korg 1500 Is good too.. MOB guitarist uses it..

6. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

thanx for ur help
    that would be me....
    anybody got problems with that
    :think:
    :annoyed:

7. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Me! Am kidding..

Go for Gt6 dude.. I will send you the slash patch..

8. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

hows korg ax1500g ???@ hindirox.........

can it be good for gigs????

can i control feed back wid it?? can i connect it to ma pc???:annoyed: gimmi da whole review man, ur da guy..........

im thinkin bout gettin it.......:grin:

9. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Ministry Of Blues Guitarist uses it on stage.. And Played Voodoo Chile.. Main Stage at Freedom Jam.. That should be quite a good example itself......

Connecting to PC Ronnie might be able to answer you.. He has that processor..

Feedback control is not there as far as i know.. YOu need to do it manually using the gain and the level knobs..

10. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

thnx mite.......

thnx 2 jekyll 2......:grin:

11. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Na Prablem

12. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@Drsaurabh ...Big no no to MG series especially MG10 or MG15. I am surprised you liked MG10 distortion. Have you heard it clean?. ewwwwww....We got it for 1st IGT Mumbai meet and no one liked it. Marshall low end amps just sell off due to its brand name. It sux a lot. To be very honest, i have MG15CDR. :( i dont like it very much. clean tone is decent though. I do like to tell you that i play it through GNX1 and got infinity pups in my IbaneZ S470...

Look out for Roland Cube 30...its for 9k in Bhargavas. DMF has it and its quite decent. Correct me if i am wrong.

13. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

even mg30dfx kya?? :( actually am quiet obsesesed with the marshall name and the nice logo :eek:: :grin:and i had hear the mg10cd at a time when i knew nought about guitars...
    actually someone had given a bad review to Cubes...thats the whole deal i was sceptical about roland... but i will look into it..........my sound is gonna be a seymour duncan alnioc II pro sound.so lets see how it sounds through everything.......and i cant afford a gnx1 and vishal isnt coming here for next 1 year.....
    any of you think its possible to get a used rp14 rp 21 here...heard they are as good as the gnx models.........is it possible to get gnx 1 used?
    i wud like to go for korg1500g i chekd out...its for 15 k at bhargavas......
    but i ve herad that rp14 and rp21 are way better than ax1500g.........
    funnily enuf....and am sure the guy dint hear me right or something....bhargavas told me that ax3000g is for some 8k here...can this be true?????

14. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

and how are brand x??

15. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Whatever pickup u use, what ever processor you use, your sound is different on Small amps..

Scream Of Slience Guitarist uses AX3000 G.. Its a brilliant processor at it.. The price is somewhere in 12-14 K range.,. Check it out.. 8 may be blemished..

About Amps.. An 80W Stranger will not harm you.. Its the best amp you can get at 7K.. And its output is good.. I'll give certain modifications to be done to the amp, get it done, it will be much better..

16. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

cud u tell me ur total budget saurabh??? is 15k ur total or just the processor budget, as ive no idea abt. elec.

17. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

15 is for the processor....alrady have the guitar....and spent way more than i intended too:eek:: but anyhow.....

18. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Why dont yo, post yo gitar pics..

19. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

He has a AX3000G!!!! From where did he get it?? I always wanted to play through that one.

Oh by the way have you checked out the new Zoom processor. It blows the GT8 and GNX series!!!! Warren tried it and said it is way better than the other High end Processors!!!!

20. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Are you sure AX3000G for 12-15K, I remember AX1500G for the same price.
    ?