Need a lead guitarist

Discussion in 'Form a Band' started by aritra_dutta, Apr 25, 2013.

1. aritra_dutta

aritra_dutta New Member

Hi I am a vocalist and rhythm guitar player from Kolkata and would like to jam and compose new songs which are written and composed by one of my friend.We would like to get a innovative lead guitarist for composing our songs and make them better.Anyone interested can contact on: 8334024669

2. aritra_dutta

aritra_dutta New Member

no guitarists in kolkata who is intersted in making new songs???!!!!

3. Arindam Dey

Arindam Dey New Member

I wish I were in Kolkata my Friend... But alas!!! I am in Bangalore...
    I am a lead guitarist and have some original songs written and composed by me...and looking for a Vocalist cum Rhythm Guitarist :-(

4. aritra_dutta

aritra_dutta New Member

Hello Arindam...its really nice that u replied...u compose in bengali or what?? we r really luking for a lead guitarist who can make the leads for our composed songs..anywz i thnk we can get in touch wenevr u r in kolkata!!

5. Arindam Dey

Arindam Dey New Member

I do compose in Bengali... But right now in a different language... May be we can get in touch if you come to Bangalore sometimes... Because I do not see myself in Kolkata in the near future :p ... Actually I am from Assam and looking for someone who is passionate about music (and also a vocalist and rhythm guitarist)... I already have my Bassist and a somewhat drummer :) And the rest you know it well.... Anyways all the best for your search... And yes if you need any assistance from me do let me know... Inbox me if required... Thanks :)

6. aritra_dutta

aritra_dutta New Member

Sure dude...All the best for your band..!!!