Need a cheap bass guitar in bangalore

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by real_illusions, Jun 30, 2005.

1. real_illusions

real_illusions Clapton Is GOD

Can anyone guide me as to which bass guitars I can get in India that are really good and really cheap?

I would like to emphasize the cheap part.

I only need it for recording purposes because I don't have my bass with me at the moment so I just need the sound to be right, looks don't matter.

I repeat, it has to be really cheap.

2. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Real@ Can you atleast give us a price range so we can assit you better also please mention where you reside.

3. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

yeah xactly
    how CHEAP do ya want it??

4. real_illusions

Bangalore, somewhere between 2 and 4 grand

5. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

the only nw ass in 4 grand is that givsen bass - else look for a yamaha or samick second hand or maybe even a java..

6. deathdr_87

the only nw ass in 4 grand is that givsen bass - else look for a yamaha or samick second hand or maybe even a java.. they arent decent but theyre dirt cheap

7. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

Hey real illusions, why dont you get it custom made. I know this guy Bobby who makes killer guitars(basses also) for dirt cheap. PM me and i will give u details.

He just made this super bass. It was based on the Ibanez JEM design with the monkey grip and all.If u are interested he can set pickups of your choice too.

8. real_illusions

I've played on a Givson. You can't do much on them except play straight bass lines. Will I be able to get a second hand Givson for 2500-3000?

9. deathdr_87

i think u ca n get a second hand givsen for 1000 if u look hard enough. try for a yamaha or samick second hand for 4k... ull hate the givsen... else at ealst check out this guy chintan is talking about - it mgiht be an awesome deal... - unfortunately the only bass i know of that is selling secondhand is an ibanez 5 string with active puos and all and for no less than 25k... way over ur budget...

10. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Hey Jimi Why don't you just play the keyboard or saxaphone or blues harmonica or left handed guitar or drums or cow bell instead.

11. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

I'm just kidding with the guy. I know him.

12. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hey thats a gud suggestion ...

use keyboard for recording the bass lines ...