ne1 frm chennai??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by guitar_gal, Jun 6, 2004.

1. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

oh, alrite.. :) i thot u kinda hav sum accesories inside. thot dat'll occupy da resta da space..

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Ya.. I'm getting a case in the shape of a coffin instead of the rectangular exteriors.. Evil .. Aint I?

3. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

kewl man.. dat wud look nice..

n btw, dat skeletar pic waz awesome. i still havnt understood wat xactly u wer kiddin abt wen u said u designed dat guitar. did u design it or did ya find da pic on sum website?

4. jayanth

Of course i found it somewhere else.. You really think i designed that??

5. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

uhh, yea.. i did.. now i kno u rnt mr.smarty pants really.. :p

6. jayanth

I'm not Mr Smarty Pants.. I'm the Dull Guitarist here.. with the SLOW Brain.. (Compared to you People) SOMEONE else is in a different League..

7. srivatsan_p

srivatsan_p New Member

Me! I am from Chennai! Madras Rocks!!

8. srivatsan_p

srivatsan_p New Member

Jayanth, are you from SVCE by any chance?

9. Menon

Menon New Member

Chennai is soooooooo drab!!
    I'm from here..hoping to move out as soon as I can get a better job!
    Menon

10. nadish

nadish Active Member

I swear I'm not from chennai....

11. gautham

gautham New Member

hi guys i'm from chennai. like to know you all.

12. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

hmm..."a chennaites" thread..cool..finally..some ppl from my state

any of u into unwind n JRO n stuff ??..did any of u gotta underground...

13. joeljohn

joeljohn New Member

hi i am from chennai too

14. Fret One

Fret One New Member

Add me, add me!! :D

15. trackadi

trackadi New Member

Hello everyone...i m also from chennai...am a beginner with guitars...i want to buy a beginner acoustic guitar...i went to saptswara musicals,laxman shruthi and yamaha music square...but i am not able to decide which guitar to buy...as per the reviews on the internet i am thinking to buy a yamaha f-310...every shop has the same price tag of 6900...
    also in saptswara i saw some pluto and gb&a guitars in the range of 3500 to 4000...im confused wheather to go for yamaha or a cheaper one like pluto...
    also can i bargain on the yamaha price tag???
    what is the reputation of saptswara musicals in terms of genuiness of their products and their prices???
    All your suggestions are welcome...Please help...
    Thanks in advance

16. joesat87

joesat87 New Member

i am a newbie too, unfortunately got a guitar (Jimm) too soon. I will tell you what not to buy :
    Jimm(china) , givson , pluto models that cost near 2500, the gap between strings and fretboard is too high, fingers will hurt like hell. If you can spare near 3500 get a granada (search google). My friend got that and he is happy. I enjoyed it too.

good luck.

17. trackadi

trackadi New Member

Hey thanks for the suggestion man.I'll be careful while buying the guitar.Still searching for the right one.

18. joesat87

joesat87 New Member

good luck and when you get it, please let us know the cost, accessories etc ... and post a pic if you wish.

19. trackadi

trackadi New Member

Hi Guys,
    I finally bought my first guitar.It's a YAMAHA F-310.
    I visited many shops for 2 weeks.Tried lots of guitars,but could not resist the yamaha sound.It's great.I got it for RS. 6900 from the YAMAHA MUSIC SQUARE.Although the first impression of the music square guys was not good.Still many people recommended their place.So I went there for a second time.And there was a lot of improvement in the sevice this time.Moreover,they had a brand new piece of the model I wanted.I thoroughly checked the instrument.The salesperson also helped me.And I got the guitar.I also bought a set of 5 plectrums of Planet Waves brand for Rs.90.The music square does not give anything free.
    I still have to buy the gig bag.I didn't like the ones at music square,they were too costly.I will go to saptswara for that.They have a good collection.

20. Naispuccism

Naispuccism New Member

ne1 frm chennai

hey any1 frm a place called Talchikhel, Satdobato?
    just let me know if ur around frm there 2 ..