Name your all time fav VOCALIST

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by Rohan, Jul 21, 2004.

1. Rohan

Rohan New Member

Hey Jay he prob means to say Steven Tylor,dont be so perfectionist...like with Van 'Helen'

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

This one's dedicated to Essi and Dhim/

Ok.. "A little south of sanity" i found a "Pump" and i "just Pushed Play" and Rocks" into a "Permanent vacation" there i saw "Aerosmith" with their "Nine Lives" and i Fell back to "Get a Grip".. It was the "Pandora's Box" and "Gems" which i found with the "Toys in The Attic" which made me "Draw The Line".. I fianlly decided to spend the "Night in the Ruts" cause i was "Done with Mirrors".. I got up to "Get Your Wings" to go see "Rock in a hard place" there i say the "Angels Eyes" Saying "O yhea" and "Honkin On the bobo"..

Took 3 minutes..

3. dhim

dhim New Member

Good

Regards,

DHiM

4. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

Hetfield sure rules ! :nw: :nw:
    :beer: :beer:

5. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

oh yea.. :nw: hetfield is GOD :nw:

sigh.. how i wish i had a bf wid hetfield's voice... :(

6. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Whaa? I think he lost his status as "god" after the black album... Though with songs like unforgiven 2 etc, he still remained a good singer, he never reclaimed the glory of his past. Whereas, the one vocalist who has remained true to his fans and yet bringing in new dimensions to his music is Iron Maiden's bruce dickinson.

7. Rohan

Rohan New Member

i like to play and sing 'Hero' by Chad Kroeger which is OST for SpiderMan1.Gr8 Song.And Sure James Hetfied Rulz :nw: ....Mama let my heart go...is gr8 too

8. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

bruce dickinson... well, i enjoy maiden's music.. but not bruce's vocals much.. dunno y.. think my choices wud indicate wat kinda vocals i like.. deeeeeeeeppp, heavy n da kind dat gets into yer head.... bruce dusnt do dat 2 me..

n well, i dint like da st.anger album much newayz (except 4 da title track, some kinda monster n unnamed feeling).. so wen i talk abt metallica, i stop wid da b4-st.anger-era... i LUVD each n evry song of deirs until den. n all of em had awesome vocals by hetfield.

9. esgallindeion

Hahaha... so according to you, hetfield WAS the best vocalist before 'Tallica released St Anger... ;)

10. jayanth

I sing ditto Hetfeld.. But only the Past era.. Stuff like Seek , Hero of the day and stuff.. Mostly Pre Reload era.. S&M is screwed as St. Anger..

But St. Anger sure taught me a lesson.. HOW NOT TO USE A SNARE DRUM AND TOO MANY CYMBALS??

Mike Portnoy's Liquid Drum Theater taught me something "HOW TO USE A SNARE DRUM AND TOO MANY CYMBALS PROPERLY..

11. esgallindeion

lol, if i were a drummer i would probably say the same, though i would have learned more from thomen of blind guardian... that is the sort of music i would be playing.

12. jayanth

Ok different in my case. .Dt is somewhere i wanna be. or symphony X..

13. esgallindeion

With drums or guitar? I guess guitar is more or less evenly matched but i would rate portnoy a bit higher than jason rullo.

14. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

all da songs in st.anger sound like lars has been fartin in da recordin studios....

15. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

i agree wit u essi...i love the vocals on the dance of the death
    (for the earlier post of urs, dun feel like goin back n qouting it all)

16. esgallindeion

Ya... paschendale would be a great example in this case.

17. jayanth

Paschendale rocks.. I wana be more like Portnoy on drums.. Guitars are equally matched..

18. esgallindeion

Ya... i guess our opinions are quite similar.

19. dhim

dhim New Member

Some more please...

11. Asha Bhosle
    12. HariHaran
    13. K K

Regards,

DHiM

20. esgallindeion

josh groban... especially in vincent... andrea bocceli too...