Name of the Song of this Music Video ?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by gatech19, Nov 4, 2004.

1. gatech19

gatech19 New Member

Looking for names of certain mp3

Hello:

I am looking for two pop songs that they used to have on MTV about a year or two back. I will totally appreciate it if someone could help me just recall their titles.

1. The first song was i think a pop Punjabi song, sung by, i think someone like gunjan-bally sagoo person. The lyrics go " aaja nayooo dil lagda mera..... tere bin me wanjon wahiah.. or something like that" I can tell you more about the video though.

In the video are two girls who usually dance in nightclubs. One of whom, loses her fiance/husband to a friend of hers, after he has an accident in a hospital. In the end of the video he comes back to her, once her friend ( who is also a dancer) tells her that she always loved her. The video is mostly purple and blue colors in shades.

2. The second song that i want to know about is a classical song, remixed is some way -
    the lyrics are " piya kahe ko door gaye tum... tanna nanna dhi ri nanna tanna dhim dhim dhim". It is sung by some classical singe and it has some pop and r& b beats to it.

The video is an animated one. Do you remember the "Bindu re Bindu" remix video with all the animated characters. That, was another such video with animated characters. It was a girl who i think was a ice skater/dancer and she misses her husband. It all happens in a vibrant city annd the city has many banners and celebrations at the time she recalls those memories.

3. The third video is an asha bhosle song, "Raat Chupchap dabein paav chali jati hai.... chand ki kirano mein who roj sa resham bhi nahin" Its a relatively new video. I just want to know the names

If any of you have any clues, whatsoever i am talking about, please send me back any information about these two songs...i'm desperate to hear them.

Thankyou very muc

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

No clue bro, sorry.

3. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

ditto man......

4. gautam_njoy

gautam_njoy New Member

i have no clue wat u talking about.. one animated video i know of a small girl and her mother is lets talk.. guess u not talkin bout that..
    well the rest , i juz dont have any idea bout any of the others....
    so sorry man..

5. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

" " " " " :confused: :shock: :annoyed: " " " " " " " " " "

6. dr baba

dr baba New Member

i juss dont get what you are talking about.when did usee these music videos.im a punjabi music fan.ardent fan.. and i havent seen that song.when does it come on??? :think:

7. yatsss

yatsss New Member

asha bhosle song

hi,
    the asha bhosle song "raat chup chaap" is from the music album "dil padosi hai" , music by R d burman. its a mind boggling album, a must have for every music lover.
    enjoy
    yatsss

8. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

ur talkin abt "Naiyon Lagda Dil Mera"
    I have this song
    if u want it pm me ur id i'l mail it to u

9. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i got no idea.i could help youy with some apache indian 4 sure!!