Name of the guitar used by Jal

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by rickkky_rich, Aug 10, 2006.

1. rickkky_rich

rickkky_rich Banned

hello e'buddy...
    well i wanna buy a guitar... i need to know the name of the one played by JAL ...i mean the black one with rounded back... also tell me the places where it'll be available..and also the brand..
    do reply!!

2. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

Its a LES PAUL model
    thats all i know

3. rickkky_rich

rickkky_rich Banned

cud u plzz help me out to find out where it's available and also the price...plzzz plzzz

4. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

wtf u want a jal guitar for wen u got guitars from steve vai,etc available?

5. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

just bcoz u buy the guitar that those people play wont make u play like em.dont just go by looks .ask these fantastic ppl here for some good ones

6. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

Agreed.

But it shud look good :D

7. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

U want a black one rite?? Go for the Ibanez which Joe Sat plays :grin:
    Or, if u want a cheap alternetive, Go for a black Samick (Sorry if misspelled) wid floyd rose and Rose wood made :grin:. It costs 11 k :grin:

8. rickkky_rich

rickkky_rich Banned

i want with a rounded back...i hope u got wat i mean...it's also played by strings in Dhaani... i m jus crazy bout that... love the looks!!!

9. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

if the looks inspire u to learn ... go ahead and buy it /.... but if u want the looks to impress the chicks around ...... better stop to think that u can play guitar in ur life ......

Anyway tht model will be available in most guitar stores ... shudnt cost more than 15k if u r going for a samick ... or a GB& A .... just go to a shop and ask for it ....
    But if u wanna buy the same one he uses ... it'll cost u a lot i belive ... coz its probably gibson ... which will b some 40 k ......

10. cronix

cronix New Member

Gibson Les Paul for 40k:shock: .... where am i gonna find that

11. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

i said maybe ... i am not sure .. i said a LOT ... ok make it 60 ... if u know that better .......

12. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

I heard he uses Ephiphone Les Paul not the Gibson one. Ofcourse Gibson seems to be better one.

P.S. i have NOT tried either of them.