nagesh kukunoor rockss .. Iqbal wrawxx

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by aysh, Aug 30, 2005.

1. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

seriously the guy rocks bigtime :nw: .. movies like rockford , hyderabad blues (1 and 2) , teen deewarein .. and now Iqbal ..
    whats more in every movie of his, there are a few very nice soulful songs at just the right time

for those ov u who havent seen this new movie iqbal , go and see as soon as possible .. its a lovely story abt a boy who realizes his dreams .. its inspiring .. amazing acting too ..

for those who have seen it .. u did the right thing ! hehe :grin:
    bravo !!

2. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Yeah, i hv heard its good.

N what more,.... the lead actor is a maharashtrian :) Shreyas Talpade.

Nice to see atleast some marathi actor could do a dhang ka acting in bollywood.

3. aysh

i missed the first 20 min of the movie .. i was with a grp of friends ( 7 - 8 ) and asked for ticket of iqbal and the counter guy gave us tickets for No Entry :mad: .. we sat in the particular screen and wasted time seeing all those commercials before the movie .. and got shocked when we saw that we were in the wrong movie !! :shock:

4. wahwahwahwah lol nemo... i wudve watched no entry instead of iqbal.. bipasha is neday better than cricket!

5. aysh

hehe maybe .. but i was looking forward to some good inspiring story rather than watching oomphy shots ;)

6. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

i want to check it out , i am sure the movie is going to rock !!!

nagesh rocks , for sure !!

7. aysh

hey dude congrats again for ur 5000 !

8. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

juss saw da movie nd its awesome....kuknoor is da bst director in india....but i still feel teen deewarein was better....im kinda biased to mystery movies..

9. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

hmmmm...heard so much bout this one.....have to watch now....otherwise i'm not that keen on watching such movies.....don't know why... they seem toned down on purpose....or maybe that's his style...

10. aysh

yeah its his style .. he does cut down on a lot of drama in his script . instead prefers to portray believable characters .. and the good thing is that despite cutting down on melodrama he manages to portray emotions so subtly yet beautifully . his movies are sheer delight .. but oops i havent seen 'teen deewarein' !

long live !!

11. hey nemo is rockford tht lame english movie of the kid huz in boarding school n hez got a crush on his teach etc etc? tht woz crapp

12. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

definitely a great deal better than teen deewarein and rockford. and kk's songs are real good.

13. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Yest my rommie saw tht ... said its good **** ... anyway doubt if i'll have time ..
    Heard its better than BLACK .. no melodrama and crap like tht ..

And Hey LAV ... UR avtar is too embarassing !!!!!
    And with ur title saying u married me !!!! Its bad !!!

14. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

^ ROTFL ... didnt i say u will become cuckold ...

lavu i just ADORE u whenever u say that: "wahwahwahwah"

15. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

does that remind u of the CRY BABY(Not human ... The pedal ...) Thw wha wah unit ...???

16. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah ... somewhat ... ;) ... i love that sound ...