n00 Sound Clip.

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by ronnieanand, May 24, 2006.

1. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Here's a n00 sound clip at https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=336045 .
    Check out the track Jam in Eb Major.

I was learning this scale Eb Major. For a practise, I recorded a simple riff in the backing and jammed on it. This is done one shot, so there could be mistakes. By the way it was not meant to be a song or anything just a doodle across the fretboard just to make sure that I remember the notes Eb F G Ab Bb C D Eb. I am playing in Standard Tuning.

The gear used is my Tulsi LP copy played throug DiMarzio Norton in bridge position. The amp used is Peavey Transtube 15W and I am using a Metal Distortion Patch from my Korg AX1500G. The Peavey is kept in the overdrive mode with the gain set to almost zero and I am keeping the AX1500G to drive the Peavey Distortion. This way I can get the Distortion Tone from the Peavey and with the drive of the AX1500G. The cable is a little kappoot, so you can notice some volume differences half way. To add a little flavour some lorry sounds can be heard towards the end..

The Rhythm is looped over in the Korg AX1500G, so the Rhythm timing is not accurate. Some parts of solos are not heard 'cos I got a little animated and was moving and my stupid office given laptop couldn't capture it. And features my trademark screwed up recording quality :)

And finally FEEDBACKS please :nw: :nw: :nw:

anshphenomenon likes this.
  2. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

3. ronnieanand

:eek:: :eek::

Now I have edited and put the right link. :)

Devilshly_Pur$ likes this.
  4. good work buddy...i like the solo part which was very low..but still manage to hear it..he he...reps buddy..keep it up....

5. ronnieanand

Nobody seems to be interested in this poor recording thingy :eek:: :eek::

6. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

kapp00t !

7. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Nice guitar playing :D
    Next time I want an aeroplane in there too!

8. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

nice playing though... the tone was making my ears bleed . but yeah that was because of the recording.... but nice....

9. vini

vini Repeat Offender

gimme ..A
    gimme ..C
    gimme ..E

:grin:

10. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Ronnie I also listed to your other studff,, I liked that Piano tone.. and overdrive and clean stuff too... just try to get some better stuff to recordd :) ...

11. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

hahahahahaha...even though tht lorry sound was funnny ...overall the recordin is nice ...but man ..get a gud mic !!...the quality is horrible !!!...i think u il get better recordin wit a rs.30 china bazaar mic ..earth to ron.. mic alert !!!!...

12. ronnieanand

I have good mic with me. The issue is not with the Mic. I dont have a PC :annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed: .
    I record it through a stupid Laptop which doesn't have a Line In Port. The recording is done through the tiny built in microphone....

13. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

good..
    solo is good..but its a bit low..

14. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

:aggre:
    Am not listening if the next time also the recording is like this.
    I cant make out much of the things played here.
    :NoTalk:

15. ronnieanand

And you are penalizing poor people for not having good facilities :shock: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

16. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Penalizing?
    :shock:
    How?

And p00r people?
    :RollLol:

17. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Says the guy with 4 guitars and a 2 lakh Rupee pedalboard:annoyed::annoyed:

18. ronnieanand

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :mad: :mad:

19. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

OK I know a way of making you poor.

Gimme your Maxon Chorus, Keeley Modded Blues Driver, Carl Martin Clean Boost, T00bscreamer 808.
    There you are - now have become a normal human being with a normal pedal board :p:

20. ronnieanand

What about the Geoffrey Teese Modded 1974 Thomas Organ Cry Baby Wah....Did you forget that or you dont need that...