My Story:praise To All Of U

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Sheeda Nagin, Feb 9, 2006.

1. Sheeda Nagin

Sheeda Nagin New Member

I WAS 15 WHEN MY FATHER BOUGHT ME A GUITAR.24 HOURS I USED HOLD MY GUITAR IN MY HANDS TRYING TO PLAY SOMETHING BUT I CAME OUT WITH NOTHING.MOST OF THE TIMES I WAS INSULTED BY MY FRIENDS FOR PLAYING SHIT ON GUITAR.BUT ONE DAY I WAS SEARCHING ON GOOGLE WHEN I CAME TO KNOW ABOUT indianguitartabs.com.AND WITHIN 2MONTHS I PLAYED THE BEST GUITAR AMONGST MY FRIENDS........................................ALL THE PRAISE GOES TO U GUYS ESPECIALLY:FAIQ,,UMAR BOY(WHO HAS NOW DISAPPEARED),,,RIZZ,BIG EVIL AND ETC.SINCE 2 YEARS I HAVE BEEEN USING THIS SITE AND THIS IS MY FIRST POST...ALL U GUYS SIMPLY ROCK AND KEEP UP THE GOOOD WORK:)

2. walk_alone

walk_alone **~~| An Atheist |~~**

Wow

This is the best compliment this site has ever got.......................keep the good work going guys.

3. brokenheart_k5

brokenheart_k5 New Member

hi Sheeda !

many congrats on ur ascention frm a Newbie to a Pro !-!
    nice goin..

am also in d leaguefrm which u've graduated, but i jus hv joined...tat is am jus a beginner !
    wld appreciate if u cld help me out wid sum info on how u matured !

nyways tk cr ....
    n hv fun.
    Brknhrt.

4. walk_alone

walk_alone **~~| An Atheist |~~**

me too

yeah dude...since u have seen it all....ur tips wd be absolutely handy.

5. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

yaa ma story is da same.......i hav learnt da most important things frm igt...........nd da IGTIAN REALLY ROXX....................Btw Congrates Sheeda

6. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

good to hear tht sheeda..hope u get lots and lots of info frm this site in future......igt does rock....

7. puddleofmud

puddleofmud Banned

yeah guyz my story's the same...i myself hav been fooling around with my guitar for almost an year and then omarboy told me to join this site and since then i have really improved at my guitar....n sheeda u shud have mentioned the names of : Lahori rocker,Aka Oz,nadish,orangeguitar,bleeding guitar aswell these guyz have been doin a great job...hats off to ya dudes~!~