My recording - Tujhse naraaz nahi - Film Masoom

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by smitzonian, Apr 3, 2008.

1. smitzonian

smitzonian New Member

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Very good choice, i mean the song Smitzonian, you sung it good, but there is room for some improvement.
    The Sur isn't good at places and the melody is also not very well in some parts of the song!
    Another point, but this is just my opinion, i think all your songs are a bit of the same concept, try to make some diversity in your songs, it seems the guitarstrumming is almost the same in all your songs, try to strum with more diversity too, just to create better songs. Please don't understand me wrong, you are a very good singer, but you can do much and much better!!
    Overall you are doing a very good job, take care and keep posting!!!!

3. amitrichardxess

amitrichardxess New Member

u need a lot of of improvement in both guitaring and vocals

4. smitzonian

smitzonian New Member

Thanks for the feedback!! i appreciate it... i know i need alot of improvement in guitaring cause when i play shifting difficult chords it gets really diffcult to concentrate on both playing and singing.... but your comments motivate me to improve and improve ... thanks keoraf.. thanks amit

5. rakesh_sargam

rakesh_sargam New Member

Hi Smita......good begining...but need to move forward..!!

Hey what Keoraf..says is absolultely correct ...even you can try playing this song with this rhythm I have tried

www.betarecords.com/cool.heart

and in the back ground play some lead or something....but sach bolu toe I got ...excited to record this song..becoz one of my very dear friend loves it...thanks to u

6. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Hey Rakesh, i heard your version of this beautiful song, very good job man.
    Few points to be improved, your Sur is also fluctating at places man and the melody is also not very well, just listen to the original song and you'll know what i mean. You and Smita also, are very good singers and i'm sure you both are able to improve this the proper way. But man don't worry, i'm not saying its not good, not at all, but i just know you can do better!

Take care man!

7. rakesh_sargam

rakesh_sargam New Member

Thanks Keoraf.... I totally agree with you...actually i did it just in a casual way and I real feel the melody was lost...may be I will try again..

but definately Smita had put nice melodius effort...I juts recorded it to give an idea of a rhythm she can use...because i feel except for rhythm everything was quite nice in her song...
    smita, i don't want to discredit you...so i didn't put it as a thread...also mine is not a very melodius version so please don't take any lessons of sur from them;)
    ..but you can try using the rhythm....even you can decrease the tempo a bit........keep posting have fun.

8. smitzonian

smitzonian New Member

Great stuff Rakesh - the rhythm sounds awesome... Can you give me the pattern like up down...

Thanks Keoraf.. as usual your comments encourage me!!!
    :)

9. rakesh_sargam

rakesh_sargam New Member

hmmm.....thanks...
    Regarding the Rhythm will be like

D-down
    U-Up
    listen to song Pyaar Ke pal of KK try playing this beat on that song(I have played it faster in Tujhse Naaraz but try playing it slower for PAL)
    Rhythm:
    D(1 beat) ...D(1 beat).....UDUD(1Beat) DUDU(1Beat) -tough in begining..but later on comes very handy so try...it out.

Also some other good rhythms you can try

D(1 beat) UDUD(1 Beat) DUDU(1Beat) .....for Aadat

D(bass) D (treble) D(treble) for Tumko paaya hai..toe jaise oso..
    or Piyu bole

enjoy and keep posting..looking for something new from u soon...

10. smitzonian

smitzonian New Member

Cheers~Rakesh for the info ... will attempt soon another song ...
    i heard your songs on your site and they are fab ... just put tujshe naraaz on my ipod for reference :)