My Recording : The Angry Govt Hater Song

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by fat_kax, Mar 15, 2006.

1. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

ok - this is my post from the poetry section...
    then - dude bjr sed...

so = here's the audio...ppleasseee helpp me!!!

fat dude...YES I WROTE THOSE - AND NO Pj's about the Lyrix...:annoyed:

P.s> the songs still uplodin - so hold ur horses...

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=493287&songID=3642945
    there - hope it links...

2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

do u have any grudge against the gov??

coz ur last one was murder the gov ;)

will download n comment in a while :)

3. fat_kax

lol = yeh - i gott a grudge aginst da neta's and btw my last one was called The Brightest Bulb has gone out-Less Than Jake

4. meet_shiraz

meet_shiraz New Member

Cool Stuff buddy....cool song...and btw it sounds bit like a White Stripes song and that's not a bad thing at all....A few suggestions:Elaborate the song...make it more lengthy...and introduce a chorus if you can

5. fat_kax

hey thanx - nice to see a fellow white stripes lisener around here - if u like white stripes - just check this out too - www.fatwreck.com
    goto the mp3 section to get an idea of where my inspiration lies...:rockon:

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

when you start a band, you name it similar to Rage against the Machine (RATM).
    Coz that' what is evident.

Thumbs up to you for harbouring the concept.

Now for the recording:
    1. It sounded too much low middy. Clarity was not there.
    2. Initially it was offbeat/offsync isnt it?
    3. The voice doesnt have enuff hatret and rage. I mean the voice couln't convince me the lyrics.

MAn you should really listen to the RATM, Zak de la Rosa (vocalisit) does an awesome job. (on ALL songs)

7. fat_kax

ok - man - u think im a RATM damn fan - no!!!
    i kno - and i think i've mentioned - nuthin on the voice - i aint a singer dude - but thanx fer the feedback - i'll werk on my voice - and since i do all my recordings at night time (well - i did this one) - its kinda hard to bring rage in my voice when my parents are sleepin in the next room...lol
    and also - yeh - it is a lil off beat - u oughta check this one - i think its pretty synced... https://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=493287&songID=3647180
    and considerin the amount of feedback i get - ur feedback is valued a lot...

8. fat_kax

ok - and now comin to the point...i kno this sound childish - but thats wat i am - so plzzz gimmee 1 rep pt - i need just one to have 20 rep points - and then i'll have 2 of those green bars!!! Yay!

@ alpha1 - how does fat anarchist sound like rage aginst the machine???