my recording:kahin to hogi (JTYJN)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by catchprashant, Jul 13, 2008.

1. catchprashant

catchprashant New Member

sukrut and guitarist_gal1 like this.
  2. guitarist_gal1

guitarist_gal1 New Member

i have nt heard the original but i really liked the cover...sounds like u put a lot of effort into it....great job..nice voice..

3. guitarist_gal1

guitarist_gal1 New Member

reps for you!!

4. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Very good man, just agree with Rinky, a great job man. Good music and a very good voice indeed!!! My compliments man!
    A little tip from me, the strings used in the background should be played more fluently, everytime you change the chords it really sounds a kind of messy, so in my opinion you should use slow strings, the advantage will be, you won't hear the changes between the chords! This is just my suggestion!
    Overall you did an excellent job man, you should be proud of yourself, just keep going man and take care!!!!

5. catchprashant

catchprashant New Member

hi keoraf i completely agree with ur point and i will take this sugestion for my further recordings.

6. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

never heard this song before.....i guess its your own........if so nice job.......

reps...........this is one of the best i've seen..........professional stuff man........:rockon:

cheers!
    :beer:

7. catchprashant

catchprashant New Member

the is from the movie jaane tu ya jaane na and is composed by A.R. Rehmaan (those who does not know about the song ).very medodious ,do listen the original as well as my version.

8. god of guitar85

god of guitar85 GUITARPLAYER

tht's was very nice buddy. hve u played any instruments in this song or did u create this song by using a music software adding keys and guitar. if so, can u plz mail me the karaoke track. wud love 2 sing along with it.
    check my cover version of this song as well which i hve sung and played on my guitar!!!!

@sukrut - buddy u gotta update urself!!!
    its a beautiful song called kahin to hogi woh 4m the movie Jaane tu ya jaane na composed by maestro AR Rahman. i hope atleast u hve heard this name!!!!!

9. catchprashant

catchprashant New Member

i have created the track using yamah keyboard,octapad, and acoustic guitar . iam premature keyboard and octapad player but still somehow i put my efforts to create this track .i have used local recording software and procedure to create this track.
    i have already checked ur kahin to hogi video , i really liked it and to some extend basic idea for creating this track comes from ur chords only.

10. catchprashant

catchprashant New Member

hi god of guitar 85 ,very soon i will provide u this track

11. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

i have stopped listening to hindi music ever since everybody suddenly thought it was a nice idea to steal all music from south east asia......

well looks like rahman's back....i love his music........will update myself dude......thanx........

cheers!
    :beer:

12. god of guitar85

god of guitar85 GUITARPLAYER

@sukrut - ya buddy i recently got a mail 4m my frnd in which it showed abt 30 songs of pritam which he copied from korea, indonesia and all those countries.songs of life in metro and jab we met included in tht. i thought he was a good composer but now he has disgraced himself!!!

now only AR Rahman and Shankar-ehsaan-loy are the composers 2 look forward coz they are original musicians and composers!!!

@prashant - u hve created this song very nicely and ur voice is also nice. i'll pm u my id. thanks!!!!

13. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

Great 1

hi parashant! Nice work You have a great voice Good stuff.
    Keep it up.
    :rock:

14. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

@god......yeah rahman and sel are good composers........its either theirs or aatif's thats all..........rest are crap........