My Pic In Delhi Times!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by koolstrum, Sep 28, 2005.

1. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

Hi Friends. Today Mornin I got a call from my friends that there is a pic of mine in DT. For you all to see me, You can find me in the pic in DT of date 28/09/2005. on 6-7 page, article "REVENGE OF THE NERDS". It is regarding the IIT-D fest. Under the picture Featuring the 3 galz and along side Nitin malik's pic, there is another pic wherin there is a guy standin in white shirt in the middle of the crowd (focussed upon)doin the Rock n Roll sign.THATS ME GUYS!!!! and guess what I did not pay for the pass to get in. thats the best part.

2. scan the page and post it here

3. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

Koolstrum......I guess you can thank me later!!!!!!

Attached Files:

koolstrum likes this.
  4. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Nice scan vivo. I see kool had a great time, did you know before hand that you were in the pic?

5. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

i'm just waiting foir dennis 2 reply... coz he's in da pic 2 hehehehe !

6. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

I really need to thank VIVO for this.I owe you one dude and yes, i had a great time there. Here is the pic with exact marker. Oh GOSH I am so happy bou it. I have become a popular guy in my college. Now I am Aiming for the page 1 like the Proffesional guyz.Hope to get my Hobner Fixed soon.

Ok another question, is there any guy/gal in our community from Hansraj college(North campus) New Delhi.?

Attached Files:

7. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

Is dennis in the same pic. wow! now thats a gud co-incidence.

8. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

yup here's there and i waz nxt 2 him... lol 2 his left... **** i didnt come in the pic !!
    me and my vocalist were just nxt 2 him and HEADBANGING 2 glory
    hheheheee

9. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

ahh...i too am in the same pic, in a black tee(extreme left).....man i do look handsome

10. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

wow......whatrta coincidence 3 igtians in da same pic widout notice!coooool!

11. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

Its not a scan......if u go to timesofindia.com you can read the ePaper which is like a photocopy of the newspaper. I dont actually live in delhi.....or for that matter in india.....therefore I know of the ePaper as its the only way I get to read the actual news paper.

Wow.....3 people on that huh......I guess I should expect 3 reps!!!!!!! ;)

12. shak

shak Harrr!

wow!! thts good .. finally i get to see dennis as well ....
    and can you see that guy wearing candy coloured full arm band? lol ... thats sooo avril! ..

13. vini

vini Repeat Offender

heehe..this is cool..haan :grin:

14. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

how about post this to igt album by circling out who is who!??!

15. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

Thats a good idea. Well I have done my part and its now upto dennis and the guyz to do the rest of the marking as they like it, and pin it up here. we can then send this pic to igt album. k dennis?

16. hate_eternal

hate_eternal Banned

There is one dude looking like Saurav Ganguly.

Dennis, are you the guy with long hair or the guy next to him?

Attached Files:

17. jekyll

jekyll Banned

Sure that dude looks realy like Ganguly ...

so now we know that he was having a gal aof time at IIT D ... and wahan pe BCCI n Greg Chappel ki raton ki neend uda di sale ne ...

18. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

man dennis is the guy with the tightened lip on the extreme left top corner... with the Dream Theatre t-shirt

oh and btw hu's the 3rd IGT member in the pic ?

19. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

im tryin 2 find that answer.havent figured it out yet.......i guess its men dennis only...