MY :: parikrama

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by abhimanjrekar, Oct 8, 2005.

1. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

2. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

dude..u strum superbly. :nw: ..loved ur parikrama s song n also the accostic slow version of its ma life but in zombie ur voice doesnt fit in. :p:

Anyway buddy u rock... :beer:

will always luv the way u speak in between the songs....... :nw:

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@abhimanjrekar

Such threads should ideally be created in "Indian Rock-Your Band, Your Gig.." Forum.

The thread would be moved to respective forum henceforth...Plz use the above mentioned forum next time for posting ur recordings.

ThankYou

4. abhimanjrekar

yar vini...no body seems to look there re..i seen there many recordings,but hardly anyone has cared to look in or give his replys re.....here atleast i can get comments for more improvements......still would u like me to post it there?????????

@born2tab....thx dude...yar for zombie hehe i know voice not fit..and lyrics courtesy VINI......thx....

5. somendra_guitar

somendra_guitar New Member

man u r goooood really gooood...........

:rock: :rock:

6. abhimanjrekar

thxx a lot.....

7. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

ahhahahahahaahahhaahahahhaahahahohhhhhhhophohohohohohohheheheheheheheheheheh....dude the vocal was really funny........more of a pakka madrasi singing da song.......but the guitar strumming was impressive!

8. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

wow...finally a time comes when indians are comvering a fellow indian rock band...great going.,

9. abhimanjrekar

@ rockin...i forgot the lyrics in between ..heheheh.....and also it needs a female vocalist..so i was conscience of bringin tht voice..hehehehe...newayz i wanted comments for guitarin....

10. abhimanjrekar

oopps i tht it was for zombie..wrong post