My New Song - Be Kahaufi

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by SG1, Oct 21, 2006.

1. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Okay guyz finally am done with my new song, and its released in Canada in most parts .. its pretty different song as i tried allot of different stuff in my work it may sound a bit high low but i am working on my Video now .. and am sure you will get the point why i had to sing this song this way as soon as the Video hits the Air. Please do comment I'll be glad to answer your questions as well.

https://www.soundclick.com/danysh

" Be Khaufi "

Devilshly_Pur$ and jozko like this.
  2. jozko

jozko Banned

Superstuff as usual SG! do u pen the lyrics as well? Plz do post clips from video as soon as it is finished. Best, reps n rgds.

3. vykrant_zone

vykrant_zone New Member

hey sg1 cool recording buddy.

4. well sg1 on fire.. lol. cool song dude. :beer: keep rocking :rock:

5. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

brutal...../m\

6. jozko

jozko Banned

SG, when u come online, can u plz expl what "Be Khaufi " means. Also how do Canadian public treat Paki/sub-continent bands/shows in Canada. Are you people promoted and followed by so called desi ppl only ?? I remember that sevenday band was one white + one Paki. That might generate interest in desis and videsis :-D Any non-Pakis in ur band?

7. sunshine

sunshine Banned

new s0ng
    wow
    :shock:

8. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Thanks allot guyz for listening to my track .. really appreciate it and thanks for reps.

Jozzy: Good questions dude, Well the word Be Khaufi drive from the word Khauf which means Fear and adding Be before that makes it No Fear and thats the whole theme of my song and the video am working on.

About the Canadian Response for Desi Bands so it varies dude and it depends how hard you are going for your rock scene or how big the event is, if i go for a local show and rent a small restaurant basement that won't do much and will attract desis, but if i go for a larger scale or rent out the whole Banquet Hall like we did for our Rock Fest then YES just the name " Downtown Toronto " works like a charm for every single person living here to get there asses to the show to find out what are these brown guyz up to lol if u know what i mean. About the sevenday band or take junoon as an example they all had white folks working with them as a band but it didn't do much, okay so this is what i believe its not how famous you are dude its about the music you create and the music what others like and this time weather people like it or not its Heave Rock scene going on and thats what i am about so yea we got 4000 people cheering for us and 40% were white. black, yellow, purple folks if u know what i mean, yes i can invite my white friends to the show but out of those 4000 people ma dudes were like 9 or 10 in them He so i guess y'all get the point.

I hope this what u were asking for any other thing in your mind shoot it out.

Morbid_Angel likes this.
  9. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

Excellent work man....Reps

10/10 for ure hard work and excellent output.

10. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Thankx Dude.

11. shivi0401

shivi0401 New Member

Absolutely rocking !

12. FEB31

FEB31 New Member

SG1, could not find the song on your page. What's up ?

13. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

bleedin bhai u song arent dere on ur soundclick page ..,but i can judge it widout lsnin , it wld be rockin...Congrates for ur new song nd fur ur vdo planz IA it wld be rockin.....hey ya nah cumin onlyn frm couple of days .....Well Eid mubarak in Advance Too All Igtianz.....

14. jozko

jozko Banned

^ yes seems song withdrawn

SG, I had also deduced Be Khaufi meaning (Think there was Sanjay Dutt movie Khauf :p: ) U know I am not hindi speakin, also Paki songs have lot of Urdu words so i asked to clarify. 'Be Khaufi' is a different theme in music, not usual 'baby baby love' theme. I'm sure video can be done well in different way.

I asked about Canadian public's approach to asian Bands etc because of this racism and all. (just wrote something on same subject in another thread). My knowledge is limited but i know only few like Biddu, Appache Indian, Fateh Ali Khan Saab etc getting International appreciation. People Like Ravi Shankar yes but that's different category.

Even when Udit Narayan sings south songs, people here dislike citing poor accent as a reason. In the past singers from North and Bengal have sung everlasting songs in my regional lang, Lataji, Manna Da etc people welcomed then.
    I have seen remarks on Internet by whites when asians try to sing western songs/style. Maybe we feel same if they try to sing hindi/urdu songs :-D

I was also thinking of the extra pain u guys have to take to organize all these things like booking halls etc. May all your efforts be fruitful. rgds

RocKaZ!! u brown Jesus :beer:

15. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Shivi : Thankx Dude

Ozzy : try now man yea i uploaded it again .. its thre " Be Khaufi " do give it a lsn .. and yea man i was away for 2 days as it was a weekend i had few gigs.

Jozzy : i understand what you are saying .. but the world is changing like a mother lol, the song is there now.

16. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

You alone have put in the whole track?
    Drums + bass + guitars + vocals?

17. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

No dude, the track is studio recorded by Carma Productions By Mr Tabish , Amir Zaki, Zaid and alot other people involved.

18. DJCrunkMix

DJCrunkMix Get crunked up!

wicked compo man.....did you do everything by yourself?

19. jozko

jozko Banned

SG how was ARY interview? got some clips? post plz, rgds

20. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

DJ : thanks dude .. well yes the basic Composition is mine .. the rest ma guyz did the work.

Jozzy : interview went awsome .. and no i dun have the clips they will be emailing me the air time will upload that for sure damn i can't wait to see .. and can't believe its happening