My New Gibson's Les Paul

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by xulfi, Jun 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xulfi

xulfi New Member

hey guys i think its original LESPAUL as i can judge its not LESPAUL STANDARD ITS LESPAUL BARITONE.BARITONE HAS A BLACK DOTTED FRET BOARD.check for urself im giving u da link of da site.
    https://www.gibson.com/Products/GibsonElectric/Gibson Electric Guitars/LesPaul/Studio Baritone/
    open this link and see for urself and shahrukh yes yaaar they r playing in money everyday they sell ibanez rg550 series i mean ibanez rg series is very very good and its not availible in karachi's other music shops u will only find in music city.MATALISTIC PRO dude i live in DASTAGEER BLOCK 9 U CAN CALL IT F.B. AREA BLK 9 NEAR JAWED NIHARI bohat mashoor nihari hai yaar kabhi aao to tum ko leke jaaonga :)....

2. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

hey XULFI give me a clearer picture of the head, without your hands, i have this feeling there is a huge difference between this and the other gibsons.

3. xulfi

xulfi New Member

Well Again Im Posting 2 Pics Of My Lespaul Baritone And I Think It Will Give U An Idea That This Is An Lespaul Baritone And If It Doenst Than I Cant Do Anything To Prove U That Its An Original Lespaul Baritone Or Not Cheers Bye.keep Rocking...

Attached Files:

4. xulfi

xulfi New Member

Ok If Any One Has A Doubt Plz Plz Tell Me What I Do To Sort Out Ur Prob .can I Post A Pic Or Which Part Of Pic Shud I Post Tell Me So I Can Do That..

5. chintan9

hey XULFI give me a clearer picture of the head, without your hands, i have this feeling there is a huge difference between this and the other gibsons.

What i mean by head is 'that part of the guitar which has the tuning keys'. I want to see the whole head and not just a part.

6. chintan9

Reasons why I think this is a fake, again

Firstly, The head is different from other baritones.

Secondly, the pups are different

Thirdly,the font is all wrong

Fourthly, if u guys notice very closesly the strap button of the original gibson baritone is placed much lower, very close to the neck. But in Xulfi's the strap button is higher. Remakes tend to overlook such small details.

Fifthly, the price

7. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

may be your right chintan9, it may be a fake one too!

8. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

I am sorry that I started out the whole issue of calling this one fake. Be it fake or original. Xulfi is happy with his guitar. So just comment on how his guitar looks.

@Xulfi. Your guitar looks cool anyway as others said. Can you post some sound samples.

9. shak

shak Harrr!

it is a les paul!!!! anyone got a problem with that???
    @ronnie: thnx mate
    @xulfi: man do you like les pauls?? do you like this guitar?? then dont give a f u c k about these gits ... just enjoy your guitar .. you have your dream
    P.S: how much do they ask for the ibanez ones??

10. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

Some ****s can never shut up...

(if you think you're right, fine)

If its too cheap to be a Gibson, or doesnt look like one, great. Just leave the guy alone.

11. xulfi

xulfi New Member

its ok guyz no prb they have their own opinions about that i m also saying that its not the gibson usa made its KOREAN made gibson company the company is same but its constructed in korea so its an korean version not the usa.the usa gibson is not availible in karachi.SO thats my LESPAUL and im happy ang glad that i found it it doesnt matter that its an korean or an american i know thats its an GIBSON LESPAUL... and shahrukh,mr scary and ronnie thnx guyz for ur opinions.it doesnt matter who says what im glad. so i tought that i can share wid u guyz but no prb i can deal wid that.keep rocking

12. MetalisticPro

MetalisticPro New Member

yeh xulfi :D yes i know jawed nihari :D .. n i pretty well know FB area ...
    @ xulfi .. i think those guyz really care about ur guitar weather its a fake one or not . they just trying to help u out ..

xulfi .. i have never gone to Music City 3 .. but .. i know that stuff from Music City 1 , 2 are really gud ..

13. xulfi

xulfi New Member

thnx man for ur comment.and i never saw music city 1 n 2 :( ma bad but i know its good..

14. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

man .... i m telling u something......gibson les paul never comes in 21k or 24k......this is impossible...............i m not saying that ur guitar is fake....if u r satisfied with this thing......go on......but the finish is not like original gibsons!!!!!

15. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

well - we ruined his happiness last time around....

this time ithink its an original (korean) - yes the font is diff - all of chintans observat5ions are correct - ut still - ur happy - any expert on gibson lps - pls. tell me if u get korean gibson lps.. my friend would be really interested....

16. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

this cant be a gibson..doesnt have the trademark gibson headstock........Gibson doesnt have a korean factory.which is what makes gibson so exclusive........korean gibson is a term used to refer to all gibson remakes like tokai etc....
    @xulfi...nobody is trying to raindown ur happiness mate.....people here just want taht u get ur money's worht u spend 21 k ..man thats a lot .......think man.......the ibanez RG series is costlier that that.....some atleast......
    if it sounds good.....then play it man.......just make sure ur getting ur money's worth......rock on

17. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

I'm back and hey - count me as a resident expert on Les Pauls (haha). Well, that guitar is a fake and let me explain why:

1. It does have an Epiphone Les Paul style headstock that says Gibson - funny!!
    2. A true Gibson Les Paul headstock is open-book style...

Xulfi - I feel for you but somebody is taking you for a ride to Timbuktu....

18. dextor

dextor New Member

i wENt to dat shop some 3 months back and he showed me a les paul .........................i aint sure if dat iz da same one..................he offered me 18 thousand for it................................but den again..................dat fishy crooks smile ................i dont remmeber his name..................something like danish................i couldnt trust him......................

ne ways............music city guys are notoriuous for ripppin off da customers...............its gud dat this time u rippped dem offf......................( i hope dats how it iz).............................deY once sold me accoustic guitar ...........chinese made for 5000 rs............................when i didnt knew ne thing about guitarz..............................4 days latter i saw da same guitar at another shop for only 3000 rs.................................dey are surely bastards....................................

19. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

OMG..gibson les paul in pak??? who bhi sirf 21k ka
    ....itna sasta?!!!!!
    SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. sachin229

sachin229 New Member

thats not a Les Paul. He's been duped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.