My Love, For You Vini

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by anstrangelover, Nov 24, 2005.

1. anstrangelover

anstrangelover New Member

@itwasnoteasy ,..........thanx but I m too young to release an album,noone is gono invest whatsoever.

2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

by "voice is pretty nice..but u still need to work on it." i didnt mean that u must work on ur pronounciation..i was talking in context of the technicalities needed to be taken care of while singing...
    so u need to practise ur singing..dats what i meant!!

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I wish you hadn't sung the same notes on different octaves in your backup. Other than that, very well sung.

4. anstrangelover

Thnx Bjr.........I 'll keep that in mind next time.

Vini, I m not a trained singer n so I ve no idea of techniques to sing,I just feel whatever I sing.

Well ,when I heard that song again ,I realised that I sang quite differently since I havent heared the original for ages .anyways I found the original song and 'll be updating my cover today

5. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

strange lover that's great idea of getting the midi file then using the karaoke player and what all u did. i liked that idea of singing in two octaves sounds cool to me. you have got a very good music sense. keep it up dude. very well sung again couldnt help appreciating you. which karaoke player did u use is dBAmp? or something else.

oh yes and thanks for the link for midi files

6. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

wen i read the title of the thread i felt.. u r proposing her.. ;) anyway just kidding.. well sung..

7. anstrangelover

Thnx brothers,.........all the karaoke players are same,but I use "easy karaoke player".

You can record ur songs through Guitar pro as well,for that U ve to export wave files in stereo mode( 187kbps or more),and it really comes out good.

8. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

1,263 posts and vinis still a newbie???? :think: :p:

9. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@apurbajd
    :yawn: posts have no relation wid newbie anyway...newbie at guitar! rings a bell? although i've come far wid guitar..but made that id..cant help but no worries

10. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

Yup! now the bell is ringing aloud.... :)

11. dj_erik

dj_erik New Member

heyyyyyyyyyy Vini y not cum up wid another track of urs.......i guess 'my luv' is ur first and last track......dy'g to hear u........