My Love, For You Vini

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by anstrangelover, Nov 24, 2005.

1. anstrangelover

anstrangelover New Member

@vini After I heard "my love" sang by u ,It just reminded me of my school days.....I listened this song when I was in grade 7......... O gal ...I would be teasing U if I say that ur voice is rocking, I think U ve got such a sweet and innocent voice which I enjoyed a lot and anyone would love to hear more from U,....besides U r offcouse a far better guitarist than me...and plzzzz keep it up.

And frens ,I couldn't stop myself from singing this song and here is the link
    https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=439926

itwasnoteasy likes this.
  2. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Very good.. how did you gve the background?:think: Looks like there;s piano and all..

nIK!:eek::

3. anstrangelover

thnx ...I played midi file in the background brother

4. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

hehe.. i thot ur declaring ur love for vini :grin:

5. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

even i thot as if he is dedicating this to her. but great recording and awesome everything great. you have got an excellent voice. it seemed as if bryan adams is singing. :p: reps for you. u can release an album for sure.

6. vini

vini Repeat Offender

aaack! couldnt u come up with a better title for this thread?...kinda earth shattering!!.. :grin:

anyways...thanx for ur compliment!!... upload ur audio on soundclick..!! have some trouble wid downloads :think:

7. vini

vini Repeat Offender

bryan adams?????? :shock: *faints* bryan adams is a male..right? ;) is that a compliment or a whack?

cripes!!! :annoyed:

8. itwasnoteasy

hey tell me how did u manage to create background music i mean which software did u use to create the midi file. notes and chords and how did u put eveything in it. basically what all process did u follow to get everything :)

9. itwasnoteasy

he heee :D that compliment is for strangelover not for u :p:

10. vini

vini Repeat Offender

lolz...thank god!!! :Laughing:

11. itwasnoteasy

hey could some one tell me the original song link for download or the album name. original must be good. i am listening ur song again n' again . u sing so nice yaar. u shud release ur album u must

12. vini

vini Repeat Offender

u mustnt ask for mp3 download link...use pm for that..

btw this song is originally by Westlife.

13. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

whose vinnie? u not in love with winnie the pooh are u?

14. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

na itz vini the newbie....

15. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

eeeeeeeeeeeeee-loveeeeeeeeee

16. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

good voice...
    i liked it a lot..
    :beer:

17. anstrangelover

Thank U all ...............Hey ! I m sorry for that tiltle n I just wanted to dedicate to Vini.
    I ve only one lady in my life n she is Amrita Rao(dreamgirl),I wish I was her boyfriend.

Hey Abhi,U can download the midi files at www.findmidis.com ,there u can get thousands of midi files.U can play them in winamp or any other software.I use karaoke player to play these files n I guess U can download it too.

18. anstrangelover

19. vini

vini Repeat Offender

amazing work!!
    guitaring seems to be good..couldnt notice it much in presence of bg music...ur voice is pretty nice..but u still need to work on it.

did u use backing vocals?? yeah..u did :) professional work!!

20. anstrangelover

Thnx...yes I recorded twice to give back vocal.I do ve pronunciation problem .