My Instrumental

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by itwasnoteasy, Nov 9, 2005.

1. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

jekyll and the_wizard like this.
  2. itwasnoteasy

Why no one writes a feedback :( :aggre:

3. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

man im having probs with cool toad...

can u upload it on soundclick or megaupload?

4. itwasnoteasy

5. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

That was brilliant stuff dude....how many guitars did u use?? and were the beats programmed???

anyway..reps to u man...

6. itwasnoteasy

Yeeeee thanks for the compliments dude!! :beer:

i used 8 tracks one for beat and 7 times i played and mixed it in Audacity you need to do it if you dont have a guitarist with you atleast two tracks one for chord and one for lead no? though effectively you may listen 3-4 guitar at a time. i can send post the beats if you want. its a 2.5 second beat repeated from a panchamda's song from manzil manzil.

7. itwasnoteasy

8. jekyll

jekyll Banned

cool yaar ...

very serene ... infact the rhythm sounds very vaguely like "Mehbooba o Mehbooba" from Sholay ...

9. jekyll

jekyll Banned

but ... the leads are not very vivid ... but then i think vivid leads might not have suited the genre ...

10. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

nice beats...yup they do sound like those egyptian music...as jekyll said mehbooba mehbooba

yea could have been little vivid...as in colourful diff stuff...but still job well done

*thumbs up**

11. itwasnoteasy

beats are from Hey Baba from movie Manzil Manzil it plays for 2-3 seconds at start of the song.
    i was playing the beats and played something whatever suited and then filled in the chords. not at all systematic. you ears may give u odd signal when I played wrong chord but didnt have much patience to correct this khichadi. but i owe reps isn't it? :Tongue2:

12. shak

shak Harrr!

hmm ... very bollywood kinda music ..
    simple, generic, pleasing and easy going song ... i like it.
    the effects fit in very nicely .. i always thought a bit of reverb/delay/echo goes very well with accoustic sounds .. this song just proved my point ...
    the bit i dun like is .. that its monotnous ..
    excellent recording ... i think u must have gone to studio or something .. but if done at home .. wow! you can earn money buy lending your equipment for others to record.

13. itwasnoteasy

wow!! that's a real compliment for my recording skills, which I love to hear. all is in software and in ears. I am still not using very expensive mic, which I am planning to go with. its a normal chat mic and recorded multiple times for everytime I played guitar and then mixed using audacity and then left right effect where ever required and then finally when all set final noise removal thing with lowest setting in audacity. it doesn't take much time to record but it took more to listen it number of times and to put what effect at which place. you may note left right speakers with different sounds all through the songs specially when it starts.

Just Home Grown Music No studio required :cool: