MY FIRST STAGE PERFORMANCE VIDEO!! download

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by khuram82, Apr 11, 2006.

1. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

Hi,

finally its done.......the international students festival at manchester academy..................i did 3 songs.........rangomain, imik's piya and jalpari...............this video starts when im bout to finish rangomain............coz the other half is not uploaded yet...........so in this video u'll see n listen to 20% of rangomain, and imik's piya and jalpari.............im kinda excited ......n kinda not satisfied........as i didnt like my performance personally! tell me what do u think

i've uploaded half of the video..........download it from here

Rapidshare
    https://rapidshare.de/files/17710665/VTS_01_2.wmv.html

OR

MegaUpload
    https://www.megaupload.com/?d=1F7GIOT9

OR

Uploading
    https://www.uploading.com/?get=XI3Z9IGA

OR

Yousendit
    https://download.yousendit.com/A174CAA8389FD086 (EXPIRES ON 19TH APRIL.........please use this link only if u r not able to download from the above links......as this link can only have 25 downloads)

Or if you guys prefer Google Video, here are the links for you
    COMPLETE FESTIVAL
    Part 1 - https://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=737502599575761771&q=isfest&pl=true
    Part 2 - https://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=834675776364708950

Comments surely needed

notty_lad and .:SpY_GaMe:. like this.
  2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

ohhh my god thats again rapidshare

lets hope it doesnot stop downloading in the middle

ps arrey yaar there is sth called yousentit do try that sometimes :D

3. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

hey, its a really big video...most of us wont be able to download...plus rapidshare doesnt allow people to download...72mbs in one go.

Have u tried google videos or youtube for uploading ur video..its much better...cos we can watch as it streams....

4. .:SpY_GaMe:.

72 mb to b more precise

4 of my five download parts have failed n i am downloading at only 6.04 kb per sec

lets c

@ ankur yep he can do so on youtube but will take abt 10-20 mins to load completely(ie for us viewers :D ) depending on ur net speed

5. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

yaar...it took 3 hrs for me to upload my 40 mbs vids..man il miss ur videos....

6. khuram82

alright........im actually uploading the other part at the moment on www.uploading.com .......... tell me would be alright for u guys to download from that ? coz it doesnt have any download limit!! suggest me?

yousendit - only gives 50mb file limit

but yeah i'll try youtube.............and that google video sux!!! it gives error when i upload wmv file

anyways i'll try.......but all else who are on broadband! Rapidshare is the best!!

7. khuram82

i've tried my ass off! to compress it to that bit! its actually was on DVD.........n its my first time that im trying to rip dvd!!! so im havin a real pain my arse!!!! been trying it since last nite!! anyways!! keep trying! i hope its worth a go

8. khuram82

making it sticky now :D

9. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

hEY bRO..
    KHURRAM BHAI CAN U UPLOAD IT ON ANY WHERE ELSE:p
    WHEN EVER U UPLOAD REPLY HERE..I'LL CHK THIS THREAD OK BYE

10. khuram82

i've uploaded both the videos on Google Video now!! now im just waiting for them to be verified!! .............any one has any idea how long does it take?

11. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^No clue, i downloaded the video though. Quite a wonderful performance. I loved it all the way. The audience could have been better in my opinion but then again, whatever. Jalpari, for some reason, does not go too well with me, i prefer Woh Lamhay or Aadat. You did ample justice to the song and the entire video was awesome. Way to go bro, do more live shows!

12. .:SpY_GaMe:.

@ khuram

upload it on youtube instead it takes less time to be approved n all :D

anyways downloading the rapidshare version again coz yest night had to shut down my pc

13. khuram82

@disturbed..........thanx man .......well yes.......i had a rehearsal on stage a day b4 the festival..........n there were quite a lot of ppl saying that i should do Woh lamhey ......... but im really sick of both adat n woh lamhey :D thats y i didnt play any of them! thanx alot for watchin n responding

@spy ........it only takes 10mins of video..........n unfortunately this video is a little longer about 11:17 sec :$ n i cant cut it i've tried many softwares but all of them crash! :( my pc sux!..............but still waiting for google video to be verified............keep checkin! thanx

14. armani4eva

armani4eva New Member

it was amazing as always....tell the crowd to shut up im listening :p

Piya sounded COOOL!

btw you looked kinda lonely there on an open stage should have put some people on the side with tamborines hehe!

The crowd really started getting interested at around 9mins...you could tell cos everything went quiet :D

Good work dude!

15. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

kool nice performance bro.,...but SHALWAR KAMEEz hehe....
    u should wear JEANS and SHIRT not SHALWAR KAMEEZ...but overall Nice...keep it up
    and COngrag for ur First Performance:rock: :rock:

16. kaiser

kaiser Bored

here's khrams post no 7: (i did some editing):

i've tried my ass off! ..............its my first time that im trying to rip !!! so im havin a real pain my arse!!!! been trying it since last nite!! anyways!! keep trying! i hope its worth a go.

17. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

hahahhahaahahahahaa

@khurram

Upload it to youtube coz last time i checked, googlevid doesnt work in india, pakistan directly without US/UK proxies.

18. .:SpY_GaMe:.

NOPE WHY SHOULD HE WEAR JEANS ??
    kudos for that @khuram

but did not manage to download the video successfully yet :mad:

yep try youtube as crytic already told u the prob the users r gonna face :D

19. armani4eva

armani4eva New Member

What chord were used in the this video for rangon mein? Thanks

20. khuram82

@armani4eva.......thanx man for watching the video......well the crowd was mostly non desi :)........for the chords....... i'll give them soon!

@faiq thanx ........n well that was a cultural event so i had to turn up in traditional gear..........

@kaiser..........:shock: glad u were so interested in the words i used lol

@cryptic........yaar this video is jus a little longer 11:17 mins........so youtube rejected that file...........

@spy... i've updated the links now you can download from RapidShare, Yousendit, Megaupload and Uploading.........choose whatever you are comfortable with!!