My first recording

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Najjy, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Najjy

Najjy New Member

Hi guys,

im a newbie so dont expect much, acctually expect very little cuz i recorded it the wrong key. I know its the wrong key but it was a spur of the moment thing oh and i did it all in less than 5 min so it has no prodction value what-so-ever, but im still proud of it.

Dil Keh Raha Hai (Dodgy Instramental)

2. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

good job man ..cin ur newbie nice effort..

3. Najjy

Najjy New Member

Thanks for your comment slipknot.

Can some 1 help me?

I can't play rhythm and sing at the same time. If I try I start strumming for each syllable rather than the correct musical rhythm. Any 1 got any information or links about how to lean to do both at the same time. I really want to do a recording with vocals.

Thank guys

4. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Have a look here and here.

Hope it helps :)

5. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

this is the thing which most of the new people don't understand but the thing is this is really wrong as ur a new player and ur trying to sing with your rythem .. i tell everyone the same thing and will tell ya same thing again .. Anybody in this word can sing .. but some can play Guitars .. so do ur homework first .. practice as much as you can on guitars till it sounds IgJacTly like the reall music then u won't even know when u start singing with it :) its just this simple but if you get the point. so try guitaring then singing .. and Good Luck with it :)

about your first recording ... remove the tug tug tug sound it sounds like ur hiting your guitar :shock: otherwise its awsome work keep rocking.

-=: CrYpTiC_angel :=- i disagree on that bro. :think:

6. Najjy

Najjy New Member

Thanks guys, Looks like I’m going have to keep practicing till I get it.

How did you know I was hitting my guitar bleeding?
    Anyways I’ve updated my mix. CuBase is amazing a few tweaks ant it sounds almost good

Have a listen and tell me what you guys think

Dil Keh Raha Hai (Mixed Properly)

Next thing I’m gona do is a vocals only one verse then call it the end of this piece. Will update it when i add the vocals.