MY :: AADAT (SOLO) {{ think ul like it}}}

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by abhimanjrekar, Nov 21, 2005.

1. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

2. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

lol...u changed the lyrics a bit.....vocals a bit out of track nice guitaring though...

3. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----&gt; Zhol-Man&lt;----

got the lyrics frm zoom ka thread..and ya i was readin frm pc..actually i heard the song on saturady for the first time.......hehe..

4. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

good guitaring!!
    i liked it...
    :beer:

5. vini

vini Repeat Offender

u did a bit of goof up coz u didnt know the lyrics well...!! im not gonna comment on ur guitaring...i should rather copy paste from my reply to any other thread of urs ;) i'll just say...use ur voiz..man!! keep practisin..till u sing flawlessly in high scale :grin:

was the YM alert part of the song..that door closing sound? :Laughing: even i need to practise for my voiz...an amateur musician is less likely to be perfect :Worried: btw..even i uploaded 3 songs of mine at soundclick.. :) keep rockin boi

6. vini

vini Repeat Offender

one more suggestion..plz try to make ur voiz sound more thicker and less shrill or nasal...do try that!!

moreover many audios have low volume recording, i think(eg; angels, addat etc,.) ..coz my speakers are full on...i mean all recording's volume vary...try to improve the level..if ur using audacity

7. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----&gt; Zhol-Man&lt;----

arey angels i had recorded on ar3wizard spftware...and for the aadat,I KEPT THE MIC AWAY FRM ME COZ VOICE WAS dominatin the guitars..isliye..neways ths har,ansh,vins....and the YM was not part of the song ..hehe..

@vins,give the link.......