MXR Dunlop Pedals Arrive In India.

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by ronnieanand, May 23, 2006.

1. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

The Entire Range of MXR and Dunlop Pedals are available in India at On Stage, Delhi. I heard the the pricing is a bit attractive too..

alpha1 likes this.
  2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

hmm, and what does MXR make best?

I heard its distortion is trebly.
    Good for classic rock.

3. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Hey ronnie that is realy cool news.. Ronnie have you used any of Dunlops wahs? I am realy intrsted in a Wah pedal for Blues Classic & hard rock .

4. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

MXRs are calssic stomp pedals, at least that is waht ihear abouth them.

5. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

MXR dist + is an awsome pedal.

6. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Thats awesome news. I'm gonna pickup an EVH flange as soon as i have the money.

7. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

do onstage hav a website....cud sum1 giv me da address??????

8. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

^^ have u been to bharat in lajpat nagar? on stage is on the same lane

9. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

yeah i was looking for a website too...
    @ shridhar11_2 I think the MXR EVH is just a modded MXR phaser....
    I might be wrong though

10. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

i no wer it is...but thing is write now im injured and im told not to put unnecessary pressure on my feet...so i was wondering if i cud hav a link to their site

11. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

LOL.. by address u meant, to their website.. hehe

ok :-|

EDIT: i dont think they have a website, but i got the email address/number if any1 wants it

12. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

From what I've read, stock Dunlops dont have enough sweep, and are overly trebly..not really suitable for the classic wah sounds of Hendrix and Clapton.Ronnie has a Teese modded original Thomas Organ crybaby wah, but that kind of boutique stuff will easily burn a hole in your pocket plus it can only be got from the US.

13. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Thanks Nebu.....I was not thinking to much abouth hendrix actualy...But yes i would like a Wah with a good sweep.

14. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

dennis has a dunlop wah with fasel inductor..ask him for a first hand review..he even has clips I believe..
    If you can somehow grab a used vox847/Dunlop,then buy a boutique inductor and wah pot , it should be a give a good classic wah with enough sweep.

15. ronnieanand

Have you ever played on one. I am sure you wont say that if you use one. That was the first distortion pedal I ever bought :annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed: . It's nothing but a fuzz pedal :shock: :shock: .

16. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

hmm sory ti hijack Ronnie,but how are the morley wahs when compared to dunlop BUILT wise

17. ronnieanand

I have played a few and it's okay It beats any processor Wah for sure. I'd prefer a Vox Wah which is at the same price range roughly but can get your good sweep. If you want the perfect vintage kinda sweep then get hold of a old Thomas Organ Wah and mod it for true bypass at least. I managed to get a 1976 model Vintage Thomas Organ Wah. That has a real deep sweep. Think Voodoo Chile, think White Room and it's there...

18. ronnieanand

Morley makes Wah Pedals :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol:

19. ronnieanand

If I meet Steve Vai anytime, I am going break a Bad Horsie Wah on his head. That's for endorsing such a crap and misleading people. That was probably the worst investment in my gear. If you are just going to just keep it and not use it, go ahead, it looks great. Nice Matt Black finish and even the labelling is good.

20. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

@cryptu....cud i hav the email id plz???but wenever i mail any shop asking for prices or availability of sumthng or the other i never get a reply