music pro softwares

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Dj-babu, May 16, 2005.

1. Dj-babu

Dj-babu New Member

hey do u guyz know any music pro software like fruityloops,soundforge,cakewalk,,???????

2. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

i use soundforge

3. Dj-babu

Dj-babu New Member

hmmm....................any other????

4. shadowcaster

shadowcaster Darkness Everywhere

I prefer to - Cool Edit Pro.

5. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

protools rocks ..............:)

6. somendra_guitar

somendra_guitar New Member

i also use sound forge!

7. Mehvar

Mehvar *hippie~guitarist*

ACID ..if i wanna use effects and all....

for simple editing acoustica or audacity

8. sonti_in

sonti_in New Member

guyz .... have anyone tried guitar fx .... u can install it in your pc and plug the guitar directly into the pc ..... it does a real-time effects processing of the guitar sound .... there are some cool distortion presets available ....

9. shadowcaster

shadowcaster Darkness Everywhere

Yeah, Guitar fx is real good

10. Dr.Mojo

Dr.Mojo New Member

Adobe Audition (Earlier was CoolEdit Pro)

11. soulforhell

soulforhell New Member

I used fruityloops Coolest in the earth but still leanring .

12. soulforhell

soulforhell New Member

I used fruityloops Coolest in the earth but still learning .

13. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

i have guitarfx3.....but it says to record first using some other software then apply effects....how do u guys do REAL-TIME processing?

14. Dj-babu

Dj-babu New Member

any one of u,, used reason pro 2.5 or 3??????? is it better then fruityloops??

15. Dj-babu

Dj-babu New Member

do u guyz know any good guitar tabbing software???

16. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

can anybody answer that???

GUITAR FX users cmon..

17. sonti_in

sonti_in New Member

hi rust_in_pain .... i have guitar fx 3 installed in my pc .... you need to jack in your guitar with the pc sound card .... this is done by a 1/4" to 1/8" cable jacked into Line In of your pc sound card .... it is better to have a headphone along with this .... now bring up the guitar fx software .... select any preset or create an fx chain of your choice .... and hit Start button .... now play the guitar .... the guitar sound will be processed by the guitar fx based on the preset/fx chain, and you can hear it real-time using the headphone .... notice one thing, when guitar fx is on, you cannot play any other music in your pc .... it virtually takes control of the sound card ..... the presets shared by the guitar fx web site are experimental things created by several ppl based on different guitar brand .... note that the guitar input signal varies brand to brand, and i guess even make to make ..... so, for some of the distortion presets you have to experiment with the input gain and the 8-band EQ to cut out the additional noises so that it matches your guitar's signal input level .... i dont know whether any other s/w like these exists .... cakewalk, fruityloops, pro tools. cubase etc. are all, i guess, sequencer kind of software which works on already recorded audio piece .... hope this helps!

18. mash

mash New Member

yuppp, sonti is Right,whn u click on start botton,it goes on n onn,doesnt ReQuire n e kinda Recordin stuff,n e ways guys,i just Downloaded Acid Pro 4, i dont have its Serial number, so,can u help me on it,n plz tell me some other Recordin Effect Softwere,thanks

19. Radius_Vector

Radius_Vector New Member

Best tabbing software : www.guitar-pro.com

Amazing piece of work. You can import MIDIs and export your tabs to even Wav files.
    Really worth it, I bought it on ebay for 500 bucks, man what a bargain, the original price is 2500 bucks lol.

20. punarnava

punarnava New Member

My word on these Softwares....

Hi All,... :)
    Here's what i know...

I am a user cum hardcore fan of Reason 2.5 :rule: ....I prefer reason to fruity loops. And so says all the sound engineers out there. But definitely the scenario is very competant. Dont know who's gonna bring out what in the next version. And fruity loops producer edition is getting better each time.
    So thats with Sequencing. Next with recording and synthesizing the vocals..the best choices are Adobe Audition(previously cooledit pro) and ProTools. Of course no comparison on this. ProTools can be found in every holllywood studio. So u know... !
    But for the beginner/intermediate/home/amateur level users, i wud definitely suggest Audition. Clearly, it lacks nothing and its handling is a 'piece of cake'. Moroever Protools demands a pretty highend PC. (Rahmans studio is just a bunch of NextGen iMACs :insane: !!)

tips:-

Reason : The setup require 3 cd's!! :protest: ITS NOT EVEN HALF AS COMPLICATED as what u wud feel if u were to install it and check out the seemingly-very-complicate interface. Referring e-books can help a little, but can get u lost in the process. the best way is get a guy who knows, atleast the basics about it. then on u can improvise and sky's the limit; latest version 3.0
    Audition : its NOT a music production software as in a synthesizer. it can be used for recording of vocals, adding numerous effects to it, editing it, removing hiss/noise, making it feel good, etc. An essential tool for any music producer. till protools came cool edit pro was the studio's favourite.

:dj: :band:

So those were just a few pointers about the tools.
    Feel free to ask me any doubts if u have.Though i am just another amateur with all these i'll try to help with the limited knowledge. :tele:

Bye.
    Luv. Cheers. :rockon:
    (naarayana@gmail.com || tantrik2003 on YahooMssngr)